Chapter 32: Lmao That's Sad

//Riley's P.O.V//

*A couple days later*

I was on Instagram like usual and all of a sudden I started getting tagged in a bunch of pictures of Dylan. Why? I went to his page, he had about 100 followers when we met, he now has about 50k. I started looking through posts because I wanna know why Im tagged.

The_dylan

Liked by Dylanfan exrileystan and 23,492 others

The_dylan "She fell" so fast but look where I'm at now, 50k and its only just begun🤪

Dylanfan bruh I cant believe she really played you like that tho, smh😡

*142 likes*

Exrileystan you deserve so much better

*235 likes*

Dylansfirstfp whyd she cheat, istg I knew smth was wrong with her

*284 likes*

ItsKayleebxtch I told you smth was wrong with her! Glad we're together tho🥰

What the hell!?

This was so random, why the hell did this just start!? I played him!? Omfg why are these idiots believing him!?

I don't know what to do so I just blocked him. I then got a notification that Colby posted a video that we filmed yesterday.

I watched it and almost completely forgot what I just saw on Insta

I watched it and almost completely forgot what I just saw on Insta. Then when it ended I started getting frustrated again. I'm going to start getting a bunch of hate on my page now, what do I do? I'm just gonna make things worse if I say something!

//Tara's P.O.V//

I was hanging out with Katrina and both of us got bored. We went onto some of our social media pages. We made some tik toks then opened Instagram. As I was scrolling through I noticed I was still following Dylan. I quickly went to unfollow but before I did I saw his recent post.