Chapter 13: What are you doing here!?!

//Riley's P.O.V//

The next morning I woke up I saw Allison had left the room. I got up and walked down the hall to where the boys were. I saw Colby's phone light up but he was still asleep. I looked at his lock screen and without opening the text I read it.

Jake: Be back later going to grab something at the store

I got cold so I layed down next to Colby instead of walking back to Allison's room. I took half of the blanket off of him and wrapped it around myself. I felt Colby rap his arm around me I then fell back asleep. Later I heard the door open.

Sam: Colby, Riley are you getting up soon?

Jake: come on, we already went to breakfast

I opened my eyes

*30 seconds later*

Sam: Colby!

He finally opened his eyes too

Sam: it's 3 pm already we have a video to shoot

Colby: ughhh

I got up, grabbed my bag off the floor. I walked to the bathroom. I changed and got ready then walked back to the room. Colby was still on the bed but had sat up and slid a shirt on. We then left the house.

*later*

We kept hearing noises from under the bridge we were on so, we walked under it. Colby and I both stepped in a giant mud pile.

Colby: sh!t

Jake: it's what you get for wearing good shoes while filming these types of videos.

Colby: I didn't think we would be going, UNDER the bridge!

After we where there for a while we left to go back to Sam's. Sam's phone started ringing with an unknown number. We all freaked out but then Sam answered. It turned out to be their friend Nate.

Colby: you know Nate right?

Riley: I have seen some old videos that were filmed here in Kansas with him

*two days later*

We woke up and got dressed. After doing so, Sam, Colby, Jake and I, headed to the airport. We boarded the plane to go back to LA. I was awake the whole flight. Colby was asleep, as was Jake. I talked to Sam the whole time. When the plane landed we got off, got our bags and Ubered home. By the time we got back to the apartment it was about 10 pm.

Colby: Oh, by the way, you start school the day after tomorrow

Riley: ugh

I walked inside and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched YouTube until 12 with Colby. I walked to my room and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a knock at the front door. I got up and opened the door. My eyes widened quickly at the sight of the person I saw standing there.

Riley: what are you doing here!?!

-------------

Word Count: 490

Favorite Song: Plastic Sofa Covers by Sarah Fortsch