Part 8: Girls Night!

//Riley's P.O.V//

I sat up and cleared my throat. As I was about to speak Jake walked in.

Jake: now you are stealing my girlfriend?! *laughs*

Riley: oops...??

Tara: *laughs* She didn't steal me, I came over!

Jake: mhm..

Riley: *rolls eyes smiling*

Jake left seconds later. As the door shut I began telling Tara about last night, how Colby got lost, us panicking to find him, how I couldn't calm down. Then I told her about the dreams. I went on and on. I started freaking myself out after thinking and talking about the dream. Tara hugged me, calming me back down.

Tara: damn Riley, that's...

Riley: A lot? Yeah, I know *sighs*

Tara: do you know why you had the dream, and why twice.

Riley: no, that's why I'm so confused!

Tara: hm....was it really Aaron?

Riley: *nods*

Tara: I always felt weird around him...

Riley: well he is like 3 times your height..

Tara: heyyy!!!

Tara: actually..never mind, you're right *laughs*

Riley: *laughs*

We both layed down, I turned on my tv and we watched some movies. We continued watching during the day, and through the night.

Tarayummyy

Liked by jakewebber9 rileybrock and 28,838 others

Tarayummyy girls night! thanks for the snacks Jakey!❤

I went on twitter.

tweet: girls night with @tarayummyy love you girl!

Then we both shut off our phones and continued watching. Tara and I fell asleep around 2 am.

//Colby's P.O.V//

I made my way upstairs around 2:30 am and heard Riley's tv. I slowly opened the door, I saw her and Tara asleep so I walked in, grabbed the remote, turned off the tv and left the room closing the door behind me. I walked to my room. I layed down and fell asleep.

That night I had thought about what happened while I was lost in the forest. It felt like I went through everything all over again.

*flashback*
I remeber when Jake and I went to get wood, we heard a loud growl. We thought it was a bear.

We bolted away from that spot. As we ran, I saw a bright yellow light. I thought it was the fire. Jake ran the other way. I thought he was behind me the whole time. I ran and ran. I never got closer to the light, then..It was gone. Seconds later it re-appeared 30 feet in-front of me. It then disappeared once more. I didn't see it again. I continued on the trail hoping I would find my way back to the others. I did. I heard them scream my name. Riley ran to me, hugging me tightly as she cried.
*end of flashback*

--------
What was that yellow light Colby saw!?
Word Count: 470
Favorite Song: Dancing On The Ceiling "Chicken Girls" cast