Chapter 25

Miyaki and Hiro jumped into a entrance that was a window that was hidden by a few barrels behind the house, the guards luckily didn't patrol behind the house. Hiro was apprehensive about breaking into a noble's house, he knew that he would be killed for treason as he was only a soldier and didn't hold any authoritative position. But he knew Miyaki would protect him no matter the consequence, but it didn't mean that he wasn't nervous about this.

"You go look around there. I will look here". Miyaki said, pointing at a few drawers.

Hiro snapped out of his train of thought and immediately got to work, he knew this was wrong. But he knew he had to, Sorin had helped him in the past many times before and now he had to return the favour. He looked around and moved around a few papers that didn't hold any importance, he looked through another drawer but found nothing useful.

"I can't find anything". Miyaki said, pacing around the small room.

"Maybe, you're not looking hard enough". Hiro said.

She shot him a glare that broke away any kind of confidence he had left.

"I'm sorry, Princess". Hiro said, getting back to his search.

She sighed and started looking again.

           ....................................

Sorin jumped over a flame that Hiyu shot horizontally, he launched a large beam of flames at his former friend. Hiyu jumped away from the attack and blasted jets of flames at the young prodigy. Sorin evaded each attack with ease and landed a blow to the mid section and he fell back and grunted in pain, Hiyu evaded an incoming attack from the young prodigy and launched a jet of fire but Sorin dissipated them with his hands.

"You think you're special, don't you?". Hiyu said.

"You and Honsou are gonna pay for what you did. Even, if you think that it will take a long time to prove my innocence". Sorin said.

"Yeah, you do that". Hiyu smirked.

He launched a fireball at the young prodigy who easily dissipated them and launched his own barrage of flames, Hiyu jumped over the attacks and lunged forward toward Sorin who evaded his advances.

Kyoshi evaded another sword strike and knocked Zhou to the ground, he jumped back up and sent a slice to her arm. Blood sprayed as she jumped back to hold her cut arm, Zhou laughed and lunged forward. Even with one eye missing he was still tough as nails, this made him harder to finish.

She dodged a slice from him and bended up a pillar of earth, it hit Zhou in the back and sent him flying into the air. He fell back onto the ground and blood poured out of his mouth, he gave a little laugh before getting to his feet. Kyoshi picked up his sword and just as he turned around, she drove the sword through his chest and he groaned in pain.

"This is the piece you deserve". Kyoshi said, looking him straight in the eyes.

"You made a big mistake, Avatar". He gave out a pained laugh.

Then a huge explosion occurred and sent everyone flying back.

           ..................................

Miyaki and Hiro looked around for a few more hours but they couldn't find anything, this was a fruitless search for them as of now.

"This is a waste of time. Honsou will be back soon and still we haven't found anything". Miyaki said.

"Well, what do you wanna do?". Hiro asked, leaning against a wall.

"Maybe go home but I don't wanna leave until we find something". Miyaki said.