Chapter 46

Miyaki was doing her best to concentrate during the private meeting with an Earthkingdom official, she was tired but she knew she would be able to stay awake for a few more hours. The meeting was about the Earth King's unpopular rule and the rise of a new leader that threatened to overthrow the king, the man's name was Chin and his army was spreading all over the Earthkingdom.

"So, the people of your nation support this Chin guy?". Miyaki asked.

"Yes. They are already starting rebellions in the Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se". The official said,"We need the Avatar as soon as possible. Where is she?".

Miyaki sighed,"Sorry. But the Avatar is unavailable as of now, she is still in training".

"In training?! We are in the middle of a crisis and she is training. The world needs her now". The official said.

"Look, mister official. My hands are tied at the moment, if I sent my army to stop the rebellion and Chin at the same time it would hurt both our nations badly. Not to mention, the years of hatred that will follow between our two nations". Miyaki said.

The official sighed,"I suppose you are right".

"Fortunately, the Avatar has mastered all four elements and is only training to master the Avatar State. So, I have a feeling she will be a fully realized Avatar before the rebellions become too worse". Miyaki said.

"I hope by then that its not too late". The official said.

Miyaki nodded in agreement.

Then they felt the room shake and they got knocked off balance.

"What is going on? An earthquake?". The official asked.

"Or an angry Avatar". Miyaki said.

"What makes you say that?". The official asked.

Miyaki pointed out the window and they both saw Kyoshi in the distance, chasing after someone.

"I hope she doesn't kill whoever she is chasing". Miyaki said.

            .................................

Sorin ran along the rooftops and homes, he heard people scream when he passed a few areas. Kyoshi was chasing after him and she looked severely enraged if the scowl on her face was anything to go by. He jumped into the air and fired two jets of flames at her, she easily bend them around her and blasted them back at him.

"Stop and fight!". He heard her voice.

Then he felt an earth pillar hit him in his side, he fell back and groaned in pain when he felt his injuries from the North Pole reopen. He held his side in pain and he slowly got to his feet, only to narrowly dodge the sharp edge of fan aimed at his head.

"Kyoshi, hold on! I think my wounds reopened". He said quickly.

She scowled at him,"You should have thought of that before insulting me, you piece of shirshu meat!".

She bend water from surrounding barrels and shaped them into multiple ice shards, she launched them at him but he jumped behind a wall and sat there for protection.

"What did I get myself into?". He said,"She is going to kill me!".

Then he felt the wall being bended away from him, he got up in time to evade a blast of air from her. Then he got his stance right and blasted a strong torrent of fire at her, she blocked it but she staggered back and fell down.

"Kyoshi, can we talk for awhile?". He asked.

She got up and launched her own wave of fire at him, he jumped back but the pain in his side made him falter and he couldn't avoid the incoming kick to the side of his neck. He spun and fell down, he was dazed for a sec before seeing a fan being held in front of his face. He knew Kyoshi was better than him at everything but he didn't think he would lose so quickly.