22. Clubbing

I am sooo sorry my lovelies, I know its been long but I swear I have a good reason. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter, as I enjoyed writing it.
•••••••••••••

Mano was bent down picking up a book that he had mistakenly dropped while he was trying to be very discreet about it, No one knew he was in Tan's office let alone know what he was doing in there.

Well he was trying to steal a book but just didn't know were exactly it was going and Tan had refused to give it to him so he decided to take matters in his own hands, which was probably a bad idea.

As he stood up with the the book, someone grabbed him by the waist pulling him towards them and before he could protest, Terry's lips were on his.

It was a nice kiss, nothing heated but just a lazy goddamn kiss that just melted Mano into a jelly.

"Ahem"

They both jumped, separating like two teenagers caught at it by the principal.

"I leave my office for two minutes, and return to a pornshoot" Tan said in a very amused voice.

"You just have to excuse my man-hoe, he just couldn't resist me" Terry says with a mischievous smile as he looks down to a baffled Mano.

This prick. Mano thought.

Stalking towards Mano, Tan couldn't help the smirk that was on his face and on a different occasion, Mano would have found it really hot but right now he had no fucking clue on what was going on through Tan's mind as he kept on getting closer to him.

Mano shot Tan a look of apology but to no avail.

It was getting really intense in the room and very hot, it was hard to breathe. Taking a step back, horror flushed through Mano's face as his back came in contact with the book case.

"I-I I'm sorry!!" Mano squeaked as Tan got closer to him  and Terry was now sitting on Tan's chair enjoying the show.

"What are you apologizing for bumble?" Tan cocked his head to the side his gaze became more intense than ever and you could see the lust and the disappointment  in his eyes.

Putting his hand on the side of Mano's head, trapping him, Tan leaned in really close there was only an inch before their lips touched.

"You're in so much trouble bumble" Tan said slowly smiling and Mano could feel his blood boil at the sight of the sexy smile. And then Tan kissed him. Hard and very unapologetic, it was hot, wet and deep it went straight to his dick. As Tan let out a small groan, he bit into his bottom lip and Mano almost ejaculated from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

The book Mano had long gone forgotten he was holding was snatched from his hands and that's when reality sank in. He was caught. 

Shit

---------------------------

Mano's POV

"Let's go clubbing tonight" Ash chirped as we made our way to class.

"I'll have to talk to the three musketeers" yes, that's what we've been calling them ever since.

"I'll go with you, if we ask together they won't resist my charm"

"Just say you want to ogle at their bodies" I joked

"Yeah, that too. But you know I never stop to wonder how you are able to pull it together while staying with them."

If only he knew the things that happen under that roof.

We were sitting in my room waiting for the men to come home. Ash had already put our outfits on the bed, lucky enough we wore the same size.