Chapter 5: Sticky Guilt

"Breathe, cold, another bad dream; got mud on my face that I can't get clean; feel whole but I rip at the seams; if I can't get you away from me."

"Taking showers every hour and I choke on steam; writing on the mirrors and the space between; oh so tall it broke the fourth wall; guess our fairytale had a few plot holes."

TRIGGER WARNING: Explicit content. Read with caution.

~Kyle's POV~

While everyone else went off to lunch, I took an extra-long shower in the locker room. My forehead was rested against the wall where the shower-head was. Hot water running down my back and on top of my head, deafening me. All I could hear is the sweet sound of pressurized water.

I felt at peace being in the locker room alone. Ever since school started today, I've been too overwhelmed with the thought of Sam hurting me the way he has. Cartman developing this desire to kick his ass all the time makes me wonder if he secretly knew what he does to me. I don't care if he does or not, but if he knows, why would he stick up for me? He fucking hates me.

Out of nowhere, I felt a hand wrap around my bicep. I jumped in place and let out a brief yelp. I spun around and saw it was Sam. "Oh, sorry about that babe. Didn't mean to scare you." he said. I nodded and spun back around to finish bathing myself.

After a few minutes of silence, Sam stomped his foot on the floor behind me. "Why are you ignoring me, Kyle!?" he screamed into my ear. "You've been ignoring me for the past few days. I have needs too, you know."

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm just not in it right now."

"What do you mean!?"

I turned around to face him. "I mean I'm not in it. I just need to be alone."

Sam was sputtering his words trying to come up with the ones he wants to say. I readied myself just in case he was about to hurt me or something. He can be kind of unpredictable like that. I stood there in a limp position with my arms weakly dangling on my sides. My eyes were half-shut purely out of exhaustion. I probably looked like a cancer patient ready to pull the plug.

"I've been alone for too long, Kyle. Alone in a world where I was the only one who likes men. Then I meet you, and you don't even want to get physical anymore. What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

I turned back around to bury my head under the water. Hearing the sound of a static television set is better than hearing this.

"Don't look away from me when I talk to you!" I heard a muffled Sam screech. His demand was followed by a strike to the head. The impact fucked me up so bad I involuntarily jerked myself into the wall in front of me, hurting my head even more. I spun right around and raised my arms up in defense.

"Not right now, Sam. Not here!" I begged, letting tears out. Not that he'd notice anyway.

Once again, Sam slapped me across the face and gripped my shoulders with all of his strength. He kept slamming me against the wall of the shower, hurting my head and back even more.

"Sam, please stoo-ooo-oop." I cried in between impacts against the wall.

"Not until you tell me you love me!"

"Fine! I love you Sam! Now stop!" I begged, feeling ready to blackout.

Sam stopped hitting me against the wall and smirked. "Good. Turn around." He commanded, grasping onto his crotch. I backed into the wall as tightly as I could, praying to Moses that it would randomly open up and save me from this rapey hell.

"No, n-n-no Sam. Not here." I begged as he came closer. He gripped onto my shoulders again and spun me around. Without saying another word, he put his erect member into my ass and began thrusting like hell. Since I wasn't at all aroused, my whole body was in pain.

"Come on, Kyle. Don't act like you don't like it." Sam said as he bent me over and pounded harder.

"Sam, please just stop." I cried out in pain. He placed his palm over my mouth and squeezed it so tight it's definitely going to bruise.

Sam continued doing what he was doing anyway and hit me every time I begged him to stop. He even went far enough to scratch my back. Not in a sexual way. He has long nails, so there's bound to be cuts and irritation on my already bruised up back.

Minutes passed and he finished. Without caring for how much pain it would cause me, Sam pulled out abruptly and slammed me against the wall. This impact caused me to fall onto the slippery floor. "Clean yourself up, fucking slut." He demanded, leaving the shower.

I remained on the floor and let out heavy sobs. I clenched my eyes shut and tried convincing myself that this was only a nightmare.

"It's just a dream, Kyle. None of this actually happened. Everything's okay. You're okay." I muttered to myself.

Another few minutes later, I heard a door slam. Sam probably just left, thank Moses.

I stood up and finished my shower as quickly as possible, fearing he'd come back for round two. I can't take it from him anymore. He's too rough and too forceful. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I wish someone knew. I wish someone could help me. Please.

"Breathe, cold, another bad dream; another bad dream; another bad dream."

"Another bad dream; another bad dream; another bad dream; another bad dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~