Chapter 8: Spin The Bottle (Part 1)

"I know it's hard to make this work; When you're all alone (Alone); And I've been waiting for so long; To hold you in my arms."

~Kyle's POV~

~Kyle's POV~

Once everyone made themselves comfortable in the circle, Kenny was the first to spin the bottle. Playing this game would've been harder if Cartman's flooring was still carpeted, but they ended up renovating and getting the carpet replaced with wood. Lucky us, right?

While the bottle was spinning, Clyde looked up at Kenny. "Playing this game without any chicks is super gay." He commented.

"I know." Kenny agreed. "But if you get drunk enough, you won't even tell the difference."

"Um, how would you know?"

"Um, because maybe I've done it before?" Kenny answered with an eye roll. Clyde scoffed and adjusted himself in his spot. I think it's pretty weird how everyone, especially Cartman, is willing to play spin the bottle without any girls being here. On top of that, some of us are already in relationships. It makes me wonder if everyone here is in the closet. Well, we all know Kenny and I are out, and Butters is bicurious. As for everyone else, who the fuck knows?

Taking his advice, Clyde got up for a second to bring some more alcohol over. Clyde turned into the alcoholic of the group, so we could always count on him to bring a good amount of shit over.

When he sat back down, he scattered some liquor and whiskey bottles out so whoever wanted some could take it.

Once they were lied out, Stan opened a bottle and started passing it around as the bottle in the middle was slowing down.

The bottle stopped spinning and it was pointing at Craig. Kenny smirked while Craig looked restless. "Do I really have to, Kenny?" He asked, avoiding his gaze. Kenny reached across the circle to him and pulled him closer. "Come on. One little peck wouldn't hurt anyone." Kenny assured Craig.

For a minute, the two locked lips. Kenny was using his tongue to lick Craig's lips as he remained stiff. I really hope I don't get a boner from this.

I was hoping to take care of the boner problem after school today. Watch a bunch of gay porn and jerk myself until I fell asleep. I guess that's not going to happen today.

Tweek watched as they kissed and began having a slight panic attack. Whenever he tried to say something, he would instead yell things like, "gah!" All part of his tics I suppose.

Kenny broke from the kiss and sat back down in his spot. Craig's face was redder than a stop sign. "How was that?" Kenny wondered, cocking his head with a grin.

Craig brushed his lips with his fingers and looked away from us. "It was...um..."

"It was...?"

"It was fine." Craig finished.