Escape

Sabre's Point of view (assume every time Sabre talk is ... out assume his voice is glitching.)
I felt myself wake up with a gasp. Like I was holding my breath. I was drenched with sweat my body shaking. Flashes of whatever that was ran through my mind. My breathing was ragged as I tried to calm myself down. It was just a dream.... nothing happened... everyone is okay.... I didn't feel like walking around or standing for that matter. I just need to calm...
"Nightmare Steve really did a really good job on you didn't he?" I looked up as saw Void Steve.
"Yes....yes he did. Why were you watching me sleep?" That was weird to say.
"Origin asked me to. He saw how you weren't handling it to well."
"What? I was having a sleep terror you except me to handle it well?"
"You were having a panic attack Sabre. Nightmare Steve has to lessen his powers on the dream to stop it."
"Why would you guys care?"
"We need you alive Sabre."
"P...people can't die of P...panic a...stacks." My voices glitched.
"We know, so what happened?"
"Yeah right. Like I should tell you?"
"Of course. Something about you family? Did you watch them die?"
"Guess all you want. I won't give you a real answer."
"Doesn't mean I won't see one. Was it your friends?"
"So he is awake Void Steve?" I heard Origin Steve say. He walked in and looked at the both of us.
"Yes, we were just talking."
"I'm fine, so can you just go now? I see no reason you guys need to watch me. It's not like I can escape."
"Anything happing in the Village?"
"Yes, Time Steve and Rainbow Steve are gone. They are probably looking for you Sabre." He was talking to Void. Then looked at me.
"You think I have any way of talking to them?"
"Right, your just a player."
"Plague Steve isn't anywhere to be found."
"Want me to go and look for him."
"We already have Infinity Steve looking for him."
"Why are you talking about this in front of me?"
"No reason. We also need to keep a eye on you."
"Like I can escape?"
"No, in case they find you."
"I hope they do. Is their anything else you for some reason want me to know?"
"No. I say he already knows what we want him to know." Void left the room.
"If you say so Void Steve. Now let's go back to you." He teleports inside the prison.
"What are you doing?"
"I just wanted to talk, without the bars in the way." I stood up. He went up close to me.
"Whats the difference?" I looked at him in the eyes.
"This." I felt myself slam against the cave wall. He had a tight grip on my shoulder.
"Now Sabre. I would like you to answer some questions."
"What type of questions?"
"Nightmare Steve told me what happen in this dream of yours. You didn't watch anyone in your family die. Why is that?" He looked at me. I know what he could do to me.
"I won't answer. You don't need to know anything about me." His grabbed my other shoulder pinning me harder to the wall. His grip grew harder. He looked at me. I could see the anger in his eyes. I didn't react.
"I will give you another question. If you don't answer well... just because I can't kill you doesn't mean I can hurt you."
"Your just asking so you can know my weakness. Why should I give you that? Physical and metal pain is stuff I go through also it every day of my life so do your worst!"
"Your friends.... they were mad at you. Your scared that they will turn on you. Why do you think they will turn on you?" I can answer that.
"T...there are a lot of things. Most of them are things I did in the past. S...some a...are problems I still h...have now. I...I don't think they will expect them." My voice continue to glitch, but it didn't bother me.
"What are those reasons?"
"I've k...killed more p...people... t..then... their are Steves in t...this world." Something everyone already knows, but could scare him. He started to laugh.
"R...really you?"
"Y...you understand how age works for players right?" He nodded.
"My first kill was when I was twelve. I am n...not a...afraid...afraid or killing people or Steves." He let go of his grip on me. I guess he could tell I wasn't lying now.
"Very interesting... I wonder how much energy it would take..." he froze. Like he was frozen in....
"Time Steve?" I looked to the entrance of the room to see him. Rainbow Steve looked at me.
"Sabre!" I went up to the bars. I was happy to see them.
"I...I can't break a...anything." Rainbow Steve nodded and broke the Redstone. He took out a iron pickaxe and broke the iron bars. I got out.
"How did you find me?"
"We will explain once we get out of here. Follow me!" Rainbow Steve grabbed my hand started to run out of the cave system we where in. A few seconds later I could hear another pair of footsteps. Time Steve caught up to us.
"They are escaping!" I heard Origin Steve scream. Void Steve tired to stop us, but couldn't. We were already out of the cave system. We ran into a forest we found a cave to hide in.
"Are you alright Sabre?" Time Steve asked me.
"Yeah, I'm okay." Time Steve looked at me carefully. He walked up to me and traced his hand where the bruise on my neck was.
"Sabre...."
"I...it's just a bruise. I'll b..be okay."
"You can kill for your boyfriend later."
"What? He is not my..." Me and Time Steve said at the same time.
"Say that all you want. What happened down there Sabre?"
"Not a lot."
"We heard him talk to you about something. We came in when you were saying. Do your worst."
"Oh that, it was just Nightmare Steve. We don't need to worry about that. Look, I think I know what Demon Steve is planing."
"Really?"
"Yes. I...I just need to t...talk about this to the Guardian f...first."
"Let's get going then. Everyone is worried sick. We also really need to something about that voice of yours."
"I...I don't think their is..." The last part I was going to say was glitched out to a point that even I couldn't understand it.
"I think we are going to have to find something Sabre. We don't have much of a choice."
————————————————————————
Words 1141