Eyes

Thank you guys for..... 19k views! So.... please stop. Stop! Stop!!!!!!! I don't want to be popular...... but it looks like I already failed.
————————————————————————
Sabre's point of view
I woke up from a dream. I saw things I wished I could forget from past lives. Probably Demon Steve's working. Their was a gag over my mouth and I could feel myself tied up in a chair. I moved my hands feeling the rope burns my legs were tied too. I looked up and saw Demon Steve starring at me. He was the one who knocked me out. I am not to surprised. I am some where else though. I can tell the walls where made of Netherrack.
"Hello Sabre." His mouth wasn't moving and I could hear it... in my mind. I tried to say something, but it came out muffled.
"I didn't want you to talk. So sorry, but I can't let you get any answers. What I want are answers from you." He gave me some space and looked at me.
"You can come in now." I heard footsteps and saw Void Steve, Origin Steve and Nightmare Steve.
"Still can't believe your alive Sabre." Void Steve said to me smiling. I wanted to scream at them.
"With only a scar on your neck..." Nightmare traces my neck and I jerk to make him stop.
"He is very determined isn't he?" (You are filled with determination... Sorry I'll stop.)
"Yeah, a little cockroach we can never manage to crush."
"What?"
"Never mind. You won't know what that is." I moved my hands trying to feel the knot.
"I wonder how~" Origin Steve said looking at me. He was trying to see through me.
"How ever he was able to live. It's something we need to figure out."
"It might be useful."
"What do you know about him?"
"Not much." Void Steve said as he took of the gag. I took a deep breath.
"What do you want to know?" I won't give them the answers.
"How are you alive for one." Nightmare Steve said rolling his eyes.
"Galaxy Steve brought me back."
"That makes sense, my brother would do that."
"Brother?"
"Yes, thats what we call each other."
"Let's get back to the questions. Do you remember anything from when you were dead?" Origin Steve said.
"No?"
"How do you have your memories Sabre?" Void asked. I was worried about the questions he would ask.
"What are you talking about?"
"You know right? When a Player dies they lose all their memories."
"Well I didn't."
"That's not possible. Not even a Steve can return a Players's memories."
"How would you know?"
"Galaxy has a few friend who were players. He stoped being friend with them after he couldn't get their memories back." Well that's a problem. Does he knew what a Code Jumper is? Probably...
"Interesting..."
"Plague Steve and Faceless told us a lot about you. He told us he did his job. Your friends won't come after you for a long time." Origin Steve said to me.
"Yeah I already know."
"Now, Void do you know anything that could tell us why he still has his memories?" Please don't say it. I can't let them know....
"Well, their is one things, but they died off years ago."
"Years?"
"Probably longer. I never meet one."
"What are you talking about?"
"Code jumpers, they were a lot like players..."
"Them? They are legend." Origin Steve said.
"What are they?" Nightmare asked.
"They are people who are a mix between Players and Steve's in a sense. Not much is know about them."
"Like Sabre would be one?" I was trying to untie the knot. It was hard with my left hand. My right hand was in to much pain to move.
"Their is only one way to see." Before I could react Void pulled down my hood and tore my blindfold off I shut my eyes closed before they could see me eyes.
"You look weird without it on Sabre." Nightmare Steve said. I kept my eye closed and my head low I am not going to open them.
"Looks like we have a problem. Come on Sabre. Open your eyes."
"You want to kill me. Why would I even think about letting you!"
"Just do as he says or else I will do more then just burn you hand."
"It's not that hard Sabre." I felt him touch my chin and lift it up to a uncomfortable positions. I could feel his stare even with me eyes closed.
"The longer you take the worst it will be.~" I felt something hit me with lighting. I winced and opened my eyes. I looked at them with dead eyes. They looked back with shocked looks. It took a while for them to say or even move. Demon Steve walked up to me.
"A Code Jumper? Looks like I am going to have some fun."
"Get away from me!"
"I don't think we can Sabre, do you know what type of power you hold."
"Of course I do! That's why I have been hiding it from everyone!"
"Everyone?"
"Yes, no one else knows about this. Only you guys do now." I am not dragging Galaxy Steve, Rainbow Steve and Time Steve.... not now not ever.
"So we can absorb him here and now?"
"Yes, we can. Demon Steve you can have the honor."
"Thank you. Why not make you more comfortable before you die...." Demon Steve out my blindfold back over my eyes then, grabbed me by the neck. Not even a second later I felt him take my code. I felt dizzy... really dizzy.... really tried.... so quickly.... I.... I suddenly heard Thunder... a lot of it as soon jolt of energy went in me. Demon Steve gave me my code back?
"Get away from Sabre Demon Steve." I saw the Guardian? How did he get here? How do he know I was here? Did he see my eyes?!
"You Stupid Angel!"
"Let's get out of here Master. We will get Sabre back soon. More lighting and thunder then they disappeared.
"Sabre are you alright?!" The Guardian went up to me and looked at me carefully.
"I'm okay. You got here just in time."
"Good, now what were you thinking? Going back to that place?" He started to untie my legs.
"I wasn't thinking."
"You definitely were not. You gave us all a heart attack when Hypo Steve told us where you were going."
"Hypno Steve is here?"
"No, I am the only one here. I am the only one who can enter and exit the Under world without a portal. Thankfully their was one nearby."
"How did you know I needed help?"
"Well, you weren't their at the old base and I felt Demon Steve's energy start to change."
"Change?" He started to untie my hands and sighed.
"Yes, we can sense when we are weak, strong..."
"Okay."
"Looked like he burned you hand."
"It's not to bad don't worry."
"We will fix that back up when we get back."
"Okay... Thank you Guardian.."
"Let us just say I am returning a favor."
"I guess your right." He untied the rest of the ropes and I was able to move again while was a relief. I pulled my hood back over my head.
"Do you know what was making his energy change?"
"No, no I don't."
"That is alright. I guess that is something we will have to figure out later."
"I guess so...."
————————————————————————
(Words 1282) D0 you know what's funny? I only now know how I want to end the story....... so until now I didn't know how this story will end.