Truth?

Sorry guys, I was at a bit of a writers block. I was trying to write this, but the chapter wasn't long enough so I am sorry.
————————————————————————
Alex's point of view
I watched as Sabre ran out of the house. It took me a second to think.... I can't tell you. I am a player. The pause between those sentences didn't make sense if I took out the pause it does make sense. I can't tell you I am a player. Is Sabre saying he isn't a player? That can't be true. He has no powers or abilities. This doesn't make any sense. If he is a Steve.... that doesn't make sense either. I looked at Plague Steve and saw his smile grow on his face.
"What did you do?!" I asked Plague Steve anger burning in me.
"I just asked some questions. Making you see clearly."
"How does that work?" I heard Blue Steve ask.
"He wanted us to ask those questions." I heard the Overseer say after that. It took me a second to realize what we did... what he was doing.
"Who wants to get the Guardian so we can deal with him?" Elemental Steve asked.
"I can." Light Steve left to get the Guardian. Out of my frustration I summoned some lighting of Plague Steve. He winced back as best as he could since he is still tied up.
"Alex! Calm down."
"I can't believe I fell for that."
"I wasn't just trying to trick you. That and I really do want to know what he is hiding. Everyone does." Elemental Steve sighed.
"Yes, we all do, but it was are choice to listen."
"If we are all being honest here. I also wanted to know why he was.... well glitching out and why he hasn't told us anything."
"Everyone knows he is hiding something, we just didn't show we did until now."
"Once Plague Steve is gone we can go after Sabre."
"Yeah.... wait how did you know all of that about Sabre?"
"The glitching voice? I was told about that when I meet the others."
"How do you know his name? How do you know he knows how to fight?"
"Faceless told me about his name and I was told he was a good fighter from Nightmare Steve."
"Right, he fought him in to woods earlier." We heard lighting from outside. We saw the Guardian and Light Steve come inside so did Time Steve, Galaxy Steve and Rainbow Steve.
"Where were you guys?!"
"We were talking to each other about a few things. We heard something happened?" Time Steve asked.
"Yeah, a lot happened."
"So should we deal with Plague Steve first?" The Guardian asked.
"We should. Is the machine ready?"
"Yup! I fixed it up for Plague Steve and got the Guardian while you were questioning him."
"Thank you Rainbow Steve." Light Steve said.
"Lets take him out and talk." We got Plague Steve outside. We lead him to the machine.
"Plague Steve started asking some questions about Sabre."
"He is going to get in more trouble then he already is in. The last time I did that it did not end well for me." The Guardian said. I was a bit curious about how he knew that.
"Yeah, what did he ask?" Galaxy Steve asked.
"He talked about stuff he was hiding. His voice glitching..."
"How he hid his fighting skills...."
"How he still has his memories..." Galaxy Steve's expression changes into worry, I don't think it as about Sabre though. Rainbow Steve l become silent. I couldn't see the expression, but Time Steve seemed to get nervous.
"Wait.... You know about all of this?"
"No!" All three of them said at the same time.
"Okay? But you do know something don't you?"
"No we don't. We just all wondering about the same thing."
"Galaxy Steve, you have to know something right? Before Sabre left he said I can't tell you. I am a Player."
"He just doesn't want to talk about it. It's something we understand you guys should too." Rainbow Steve said before giving the clear to put Plague Steve and the Guardian in the machine. The procedure was done quite quickly. After we let the Guardian out the machine we stayed quiet to think for a bit.
"I have been thinking... If Sabre isn't a player... well he can't be a Steve. What would he be then?" Their was along pause of silence.
"That reminds me. When I was younger... a lot younger I read a very strange book. I still have it on me actually. It's the one thing I couldn't let go of." The Overseer left, but came back with a book a few minutes later.
"It was written in a old Steve langue only I understand. In it it talked about Players, Steve's and another species."
"Another one?" Galaxy asked confused. Everyone else did too.
"Yes this is for word to word..." He turned to certain page and started to read the translated version of what the book said.
"The name of the species is faded out, but what it says is interesting. A very small group of people who aren't born by genetics like a player does. They are only three left at this time. They don't talk to us, but give a strange energy. One Steve absorbed them they gained power stronger then the original."
"That's it?"
"Yeah, who ever they are... they are long dead and obviously used to have a lot of power."
"The original is Origin Steve right?"
"Yes, that at least from what I understand from that."
"Could Sabre be-"
"No of course not! He is just a Player. He wouldn't lie to us about that." Time Steve said. "You know something don't you?" Everyone started to get into a fight about it. We were all arguing about what Sabre is and what he is hiding from us as well and Galaxy Steve, Time Steve, and Rainbow Steve. What they were hiding from us. we heard Lightning. We looked at it ready to fight it when we saw who caused it. I can barley recognize him.
"You really aren't getting it are you?"
————————————————————————
(Words 1035)