The Raid

Okay..... Beofe I have a panic attack... WHY DO I HAVE 9000 reads already? I DO NOT DESERVE THIS.
Also thank you stevesagasabre for this art! It looks so amazing please check them out!
Okay have fun with this chapter! Also happy New Years everyone!
——————————————————————
Galaxy Steve's Point of view (yay new person.)
I watched Sabre jump back. Not too surprised he did. I told myself I shouldn't tell him or even ask. I just know what we is happening to him is getting out of hand. If it hurts my friends I will help!
"How did you know? I swear if they told you...."
"They didn't tell me anything. So who have you told?"
"Rainbow Steve and Time Steve. Again how do you know?"
"I knew you weren't a normal payer for a long time. You had this energy players don't have. It went until I got my memories back I realized you weren't a player. Once I did I realized you might be a Code Jumper. It wasn't until you hooked me up in to the machine I realized you were. I saw your energy."
"Why didn't you just tell me that you knew?"
"I don't like to get into others peoples business when I don't need to. It just. You've been glitching and I realized it was from your code."
"I guess your smarter then you look?"
"No! I just know what a code jumper is. It's probably the only reason why I know."
"That doesn't make some sense."
"I've actually never meet a Code Jumper before. I was wondering... could you show me why they hide their faces?"
"Oh sure, since you already know." I took of my blindfold. I showed him my eyes. I looked at them and gasped.
"You code really is broken. Is their anything I can do to fix it?"
"I think so... I was going to trick you into a machine to see if you could. Now it looks like we don't have to trick you."
"Great! I'm happy that I can help!"
"T..thanks I...I... I'm sorry I...I couldn't...." He looked down at his hands I saw his body glitching? (Minecraft kin.) It only took a few seconds for it to stop.
"What was that?!"
"I...I don't...." His voice glitched violently again. I took a second before continuing.
"It the first time that's happened."
"How long have you been like this?"
"After I fought Nightmare Steve. It's g...getting h...harder for me to hide from everyone else."
"I can tell. Let's see if I can fix your code...." Their was suddenly a lot of thunder. I held my ears from how loud it was.
"What was that?"
"I think it was the attack you were talking about earlier." Me and Sabre went to the sound. We saw two Steves Reverse and Infinity Steve. Everyone was already here.
"Wow you look like Rainbow Steve are you his evil twin?" I tried to hold my laughter while saying that.
"It's two versus.....well a lot of Steves. You can fight us." Alex said.
"Are you so sure about that? We have been out numbered against you for a long time. We also have some help." I looked around and didn't see anyone.
"Let's do this then!" I flew into the air. So did Alex flew into the air too. Reverse stayed in the ground. Rainbow Steve pulled out a stick. Sabre went to join him.
"Rainbow Steve I think a sword will do better."
"Of right. I can go get one!" Rainbow ran off to get one. Me and Alex started to fight Infinity off. We mainly siding lighting not to wear ourselves out. Infinity was stronger then he looks. After a while, I couldn't see we were  going to win. Infinity lowered himself to the ground. Alex surround him with fire. We got to his level.
"You really think you can beat us?" Alex said.
"No, of course not."
"Then why are you fighting us?!" We looked at him waiting for a answer.
"Galaxy Steve look out!" I moved out of the way not really choosing a direction. I saw Reverse as he was trying to cut me with his sword. Sabre went next to me and blocked his attack.
"That's enough Reverse Steve we gave him enough time."
"Enough time for what?" I asked him.
"Wait...." Sabre went up to them.
"FIND RAINBOW LIGHT STEVE!" Sabre actually scared me. Not wasting another second I went to go find them. I found them behind the village. Demon Steve was with them. He looked at me and smiled. Rainbow Looked like he was trying to defend Light Steve. There was suddenly a lot of lighting band they were gone. Light sprits. He wanted them. I got to tell Sabre. I flew back to him. Infinity Steve and Reverse Steve. I watched as Alex continued to fight Infinity Steve Sabre fighting Reverse. Looking at Sabre I realized he was glitching badly. This isn't good.
"Their gone! Demon Steve took Rainbow Steve and Light Steve!" Everyone stopped fighting. Alex looked at me in shock. Sabre, he suddenly stopped glitching. He didn't look the same though. He wasn't wearing a chicken suit anymore. He was wearing A Green and black outfit. With pads. A black hood over his head. This was what he wore when he was a assassin wasn't it.
"Looks like our work here is done. Let's go." He flew off. Reverse routes to, but Sabre pinned him down."
"Y...you aren't going anywhere." Alex by the looks of it just realized how different Sabre looks.
"Sabre?"
"Yeah?"
"Um.... what are you wearing?" Sabre looked down at himself and froze.
"Haven't worn this in a while. We need to get him sorted out."
"I can do something about that." I heard Time Steve say. I saw Reverse freeze in time.
"Again what are you wearing?"
"This is what I wore as an assassin. You thought I wore white while sneaking around at night?"
"No, I just was surprised." Sabre looked at me.
"A...after this we n...need to f...find them."
————————————————————————
(Words 1025)