Chapter 14

Dean POV:

As I get ready to go out for dinner, I think how to impress Seth and make him happy. I slap the back of my head and curse myself for thinking like this. I tell myself that he will leave me when he knows his past and I try to get my mind in control before leaving my room.

I go downstairs and see him sitting on the couch with a huge smile in his face. "Hey Dean," He comes over to me and gives me a tight hug.

I can tell how excited he is by the activities of him. I nod and grab his hand to leave the house but stop when I remember an important thing. "Did you take your medicines?" I ask as I look into his eyes.

"..No, I forgot to take it." He bites his tongue and looks down instead of facing me.

I shake my head and go to the room to take his medicine and water. I give it to him and he takes the medicine without arguing me as usual. I wonder how this cute annoying kid turned into a good kid. Maybe it's all because of his excitement to go outside.

We get out of the house and I go to the side where I parked my bike. I slip my leg on the motorcycle then look at him, "Hop on."

He bites his lip as he looks over me and the bike. "Is this safe?" He asks and I look at him longingly.

"If you want it to be," I laugh and eyed him the backside of the bike.

He pats the seat slightly before getting in the bike and wraps his arms around my waist. I feel different when his heartbeat vibrates on my back so I close my eyes and take a breath in his scent.

I sigh and open my eyes to start the bike. I ride the bike to a nearby restaurant and take him inside. He looks around the restaurant like a 5 years old kid even it is not fancy. I would take him to a fancy restaurant if I have enough money but my worth is this cheap restaurant.

We sit at one of the booths facing each other. He still looks around but my eyes only see him since we reached the restaurant. He is very beautiful when he is acting like a child.

From his dark silky brown hair to his chocolate brown orbs, his sweet voice, his smile, everything is cute. I know I'm falling for him even I try to stay away from him.

My thoughts are interrupted when the waiter comes to us and takes our orders. A few minutes later, he returns with our food and hands it to us. We eat our food and enjoy each other's company.

Seth POV:

Dean really made my day beautiful and I wish that I go out with him more. I hope this is just beginning and he will take me out once I fully clear out from these injuries.

I lay my head on his back while he is riding the bike to our house. I look up and shake him when I see a cute puppy on the street, "Dean, see there." I point the puppy to him.

He stops the bike and looks over where I point it

He stops the bike and looks over where I point it. Before he tells something, I get off the bike and go to the puppy to take it. It's really cute with white fur and black eyes.

I look at Dean when he places his hand on my shoulder and looks at me confused. "Can we keep him?" I ask excitedly.

He looks over the puppy and rubs the soft fur on it. I hope he will say 'yes' for the puppy because who could say 'no' to this cute one. He shakes his head, "No, sweetheart. We can't handle this."

I hold the puppy close against my chest, "Please.."

"What if it has rabies?" He frowns, eyeing the small cute-looking puppy.

"It doesn't have rabies." I try to convince him but he says, "It could."

"Deanie doesn't," I argue with him.

He raises an eyebrow at me, "Deanie?"

I smile as I proud of myself, "Yeah, that's what I named him. Whenever you go to work, I feel lonely and I miss you a lot. So if I keep him with me, I thought it's you and you're with me whenever I miss you, right?"

Dean POV:

"Uh, sure," I say and look away. I could say 'no' to that puppy but I couldn't say 'no' to Seth when he pleads to me with his puppy dog eyes. Sometimes there are moments where I debate whether he is genuinely adorable or a toddler trapped in a twenty-six years old man's body. This is one of those times.

"Well, since you already named him I guess we can keep him. But you only take care of him." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

He nods and takes him to the bike as I walk in front of him. As I'm riding the bike, I can hear his childish talk with the puppy. I smile and ride slowly because he couldn't hold me tightly with the puppy in his hands.

We reach the home nearly 9.15 P.M. which means, I have a work to make this cute annoying kid gets some sleep. I unlock the door and open, before looking back at him.

He is playing with the puppy without realizing that he is still outside. I sigh and grab his hand to pull him inside. He smiles and lets the dog down, "Okay, Deanie. Just stay here, I'll bring you something to eat."

He then goes to the kitchen and brings some food and water in a bowl for the puppy. I watch how good he is taking care of it and I'm sure he would be a dog person before.

I come out of my thoughts when I feel his lips on my cheek. I look at him with wide eyes as he holds me tightly. He looks over the puppy one last time and gives me a soft smile, "Thank you for letting me keep him!"