Chapter 43

Dean POV:

I've planned to make Seth feel comfortable by taking him out of the root cellar for his innocent behavior at night, but he makes the situation harder again. He starts to refuse again and shoves me away if I go near him with food.

He rejects the oatmeal and swats the orange juice but it doesn't spill all over me this time instead tip onto the floor. "Let me go, Dean. My parents and Ro will search for me everywhere... I have to go." He whines and kicks the bed.

"Really? You showed your attitude again. I won't let you go until you understand." I try to convince him by talking gently. I don't want to scare him by behaving rudely or animalistic. I can't change my attitude to abusive in front of him, even if I try.

"I don't give a shit what you want me to understand." He screams, pulling hard at the cuffs. "I don't know who you're!"

I think about his words and try to know the statement under it. How could he understand my words if he didn't know about me? I should make him know about me before I try to make him understand my feelings.

"Then try to know who I'm, baby," I mumble and glance at him, hoping he will try any of this.

He clamps his mouth shut, making sure to put as much malice and hatred in the stare. He doesn't ready to think about my words because of the stubborn cloud around his whole damn mind and make him stupid.

It sets me on fire and makes me lose my control. In one long stride, I pull him down onto his back and pin him underneath me with my weight. "I want you to und-" I shake my head and breath out, "I want you to know!"

He bucks up in a useless attempt to throw me off, kicking and squirming. "Get off me!" He yells at my face and keeps trying to push me off, but the firm position I have on him doesn't let him. He gasps and stares at me when his hips hit on mine as he tries to move.

As I feel his uncomfortableness through his eyes, I move away from him and start to pace the room. I slip the jacket off my shoulders and throw it on the floor. I feel like a maniac as I wander around the room, so I grab the glass and throw it against the wall behind him.

"Shit!" I rush over to him and cover his body with mine, making sure the shattered pieces do not tear his skin. "Ouch," I whine and throw my head back when the shards of glass end up on my back and arms.

I flinch when I try to move away from him and position myself. Tears form in my eyes from the pain, but I just ignore it and caress his face, making sure he is safe. "Call me names if it makes you feel better, but remember it doesn't change the fact that I love you." I breathe into his face and get up from the bed.

As I turn to leave, he calls me with a guilty face and swallows hard. "Dean!" He grips his blanket tight and tries to look away when I lock my eyes onto him.

"What?" I ask frustratedly and try not to scare him any more than I have already so I take a few breaths and calm myself before speaking again. "What do I want to do? Tell me and I'll do it."

He doesn't answer. Maybe he is afraid to. Maybe he doesn't have one. Maybe he just doesn't want to give me the satisfaction. He remains silent and tense as he thinks about the words that he is going to tell me. "D-Dean, Lemme help you!"

I stare into his eyes and nod my head slowly, begging for love. I walk over to him slowly and sit on the bed, feeling the vibe between us. A small smile form on my face when I sit next to him and show him my back.

I close my eyes and feel the touch when his fingers caress on my back gently. I can tell how hard it will be for him with the restraints in his hand, so I turn around and release him from the cuffs.

He gives me a small smile and rubs his wrist slightly before checking out on my back. He removes the shards from my body carefully and caresses it with the blanket. "Is it hurt?" He asks gently as he soothes my back.

"Nope. The pain went away when your fingers touched on my back." I say, taking a deep breath. I turn to look at him and pat his cheek before getting up from the bed.

"Wait. You forgot to tie my hands!" He mumbles and gives the cuff to me. His puppy dog eyes show me that there is no counterfeiting in him.

"No need it for anymore." I hiss and lean down to press my lips on his. "Everything will be fine soon," I mumble against his lips and give his shoulders a gentle squeeze.

Seth POV:

I haven't expected this peck from him, so I just look at him with wide eyes as he stumbles upon the root cellar. I run my fingers over my lips and try to feel it, thinking about his words.

I want you to know!

I blink my eyes and jump a little when he shuts the door. I grab the cuffs and remember the moments that I have suffered with it. I throw it on the floor violently, not wanting it to crawl on my skin again.

I wander around the room and think about what to do until my eyes land on his jacket. I walk over to it and grab it, recalling the moment how it has ended up on the floor.

I bring the jacket to my nose and breath the scent in it before holding it against my chest. I feel something that I can't describe, so I blink my eyes and pull the jacket away from my chest, looking over it.

He is a great guy because he doesn't hurt me other than cuffing my hands since he has taken me here. He wants me to understand something that I don't know. He wants me to know him whom I haven't seen before.

I get frustrated as I think about the entire situation, so I return to the bed and sit on it. My mind forces me to do something, but I don't know what. I calm myself and try to think as a grown-ass man, wanting to get out of this.