Be mine

Henry and I have been so close half the time people would think we were joined at the hip. And other times when we are not with each other people will ask us "where is your shadow"  or " Or they busy today and couldn't come?"

Which it doesn't bother us we think it's funny and laugh every time before we give them an answer. We don't roll our eyes or have a rude or harsh come back cause we know how the two of us are.

But the biggest thing people think about Henry and me is that we are a couple and half the time we are with them and when asked about the other we reply " yea my boyfriend/girlfriend is busy couldn't come out today. "

If I am being truthful I have a major crush on him and I have fallen madly in love with him. We have known each other since he stared in Tudors. and I have been by his side through his relationships, almost marriage which about killed me casue when he was with that girl. that was when I fell for him and when I heard him tell me about his engagement I felt ill.

But I put my feels for him aside so I didn't run what we had and I was so happy for him. I won't lie when I say I am glad that they didn't marry.

Now that he is back on the single people boat I have a chance to be with him.

~~~

I walked into his house using my key he told me to do so whenever I wanted.

It was quiet which Kal is usually making some sort of sound when he hears the door. But today he must be out with Henry or they are in the garden.

I walk towards the back door but stop when I see Kal sitting next to Herny. I look over and see Henry holding a red rose. "Did I walk in on something?" I asked not wanting to ruin anything he had planned for someone. But when he shook his head no I started getting my hopes up.

I walked over towards them and watched Kal's tail fan back and forth over the bench seat he and Henry were occupying. "Alright, you two what's going on?" I asked looking between the two before resting my eyes on Henry who was smiling.

"We have known each other for years, been so close people call us the others shadow, say we are dating and joined at the hip," he says and I nod  "Yea," I say not knowing where this is going but hoping it is what I have my hopes up to be.

"What if we become that?" I looked at him confused "Joined at the hip?" I asked and he shook his head while chuckling before he stood up and walked up to me standing before me. "No, a couple," he said. My eyes widen "Are you serious, casue if this is a joke it's fucked up" I said looking at him.

"I am dead serious, I want to be with you, you know me so well. Been with me through it all, from my almost marriage to me dating a younger chick" he said and I laughed "yeah, that was a suprise" I state and he nods in agreement.

"I want no one else in my life than you. I want to be with you every day. I want to love you more then what I do. I want to hold you in my arms, kiss your lips, I want to cuddle in bed with you after I made you cry in pleasure, and as we sleep" he said and I freaking tear up wanting it all as well.

 "So I am asking you my beautiful, sexy, stunning shadow" I chuckled as well as he did. "Will you allow me to do all those things and more, will you be my girl?" He held the rose out to me and I looked at it before looking back up at him as I softly reached up and grabbed it brushing my hand over his.

"There is nothing besides in the future of marrying you that I would want more. I have loved you for years, and put my feelings for you aside to let you be happy and be with who you wanted. " I answer and watch as he brings his hands up to my face and wipes the tears. "Well, now you can show your feelings to me and never put them aside. You are my happiness and I will not let you go."

I say nothing just smile as he tilts my head up and leans down brushing his lips against mine before he kisses me softly.