I don't care what people think

(Requested by https://www.wattpad.com/user/catherinecathyxx )

Me being twenty-two years old and dating Henry who is thirty-six makes a lot of people give comments or remarks that aren't wanted or needed.

Some are rude, and very uncalled for while others are just showing their ignorance.

"Henry why are you dating someone who you could be her father"

or

"Henry, don't you care what people think about you being twelve years her senior?"

It's like Henry is the only actor or man in this world dating someone younger than him.

and my favorite

"Don't you have a niece that is close to her age, isn't that cradle robbing?"

~~~

I sat next to Henry and watched him as he was in debate. He has been sitting there like this since we got home after some annoying paps swarmed us and said their stupid comments about our relationship and age gap.

I hooked my finger on the side of Henry's chin and turned his head to look at me.

"I do not care what people think, I still love you and I won't leave you," I told him and watched as a smile replaced his blank expression.

"You seriously don't care?" he asked just to make sure

"If I did, why would I be sitting here with you telling you I don't. wouldn't I be long gone and far away from you?"

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I smiled and straddled his waist and held him to me raking my fingers through his hair and deepening our kiss taking if from passionate to steamy.

He moaned against my lips and I smiled against him and I slowly started to grind on him

"Do you truly care what they thank or does what the two of us think and feel only matter?" I asked as I kept moving my hips.

"I on;y care about what we think, their opinion doesn't matter to me" he stated the moaned and held my hips.

"Good."

Nothing else was said as I kept going before I stopped and got up hearing him whine and beg me to come back.

"Come on baby lets go get showered, "I tell him and offer him my hand which he gladly takes as he stands up and walks with me upstairs.

I show him numerous times that I love him. I showed him in the shower, against the bathroom wall, in bed, on my vanity and his dresser.

We laid beside each other panting

"Now whenever they idiots question you about being with me since I am twenty-two and your thirty-six. I want you to think about this and remember that I love you with all my heart and I don't care about the age gap. and that your family welcomed me in with open arms and they don't care about the age gap" I tell him before I sit up and go to get dressed and walk out seeing he had gotten dressed as well.

Shall we go downstairs and let Kal roam the yard while we cook or take away and sit outback as Kal runs around?"

"The second one."

I nodded my head and walked out with him.

I knew that this would be another story for the paps to latch on to and complain about but it's one relationship that will not be ruined or anything due to their stupidity and ignorance.

I Love Henry and he loves me and that is all that we care about and that truly matters.

____________________________________________________________

A/n:Hope you enjoyed this