Lactation (August)

He stood there with his head tilted to the side and just looked at me as I used the breast pumps to fill up bottles for our baby.

I looked up & smiled as I watched him.

"Intriguing?" I asked

"Very much" he replied still watching the breast pump suck the milk from my breast.

~~~

Once I was done I wiped the suction cups of the pump before I placed the lids on the bottles and put there covers over them as I placed the two with the others before I went to get up but August had different plans for me.

He tossed the breast pumps aside and sat on the bed before he leaned down and took my breast in his mouth and started suckling on my tit. My back arched and he wrapped his arms around me placing the palm of his hand flat against my back holding me close as he drank from me.

I raked my fingers thru his hair before gripping it as I cried out from the pleasure he was giving me.

he moved from one breast to the other do it the same way.

I was a whimpering whining mess, needing to be fucked by my August.

"Please Daddy I have been good" I begged once he finished with my breast.

"Will you tell daddy when your breast are full again?"

I nodded and he pinched my nipple and I cried out.

"Yes..."

He smiled and leaned down kissing the nipple he just pinched.

"Please" I begged again.

"What is it that you want?"

"I want you to fuck me as you do."

He looked at me and I could have came from how he was looking at me.

He wasted no time standing up and stripping while I quickly stripped and laid there spread wide waiting for him.

He made love to me roughly just how we both love.

~~~~~~

I told August that lately, our baby boy hasn't been drinking right now me that he rather have a bottle to which he replied. "I will drink from you"  my legs clenched together which made him smirk before he kissed me and left for work.

I sat there bottle-feeding our baby boy Auggy (named after august but I call him Auggy) when August came back home. I pulled the bottle softly from Auggy and burped him as I stood up and kissed August before I went and laid Auggy in his bassinet before I washed ahis bottle and placed it in the drainer.

August turned me around lifted me up and sat me on the counter before ripping my shirt seeing I was going braless.

He growled then grabbed my throat laid me down and latched on my breast and suckled harshly from it. 

I bit my fist to keep from moaning and waking Auggy up. My body movements told August what I wasn't allowing my mouth to tell him.

I fisted his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved from one tit to the other and started suckling on it as harsh as he did the last.

I moved my hand and bit my lip as I grabbed his hand that was around my throat.

"OH Daddy" I moaned out not able to take it anymore.

"Shh! baby don't wake Auggy up," August said

I nodded and went back to being quiet while August went back to sucking my tit.

I licked my lips and closed my eyes basking in the pleasurable feeling my husband is giving me.

He pulled back and pulled me up by the hand that held my throat and kissed me.

"I couldn't stop thinking of your delicious milk and how you will do nothing but enjoy me being rough with you as I suck your beautiful tits dry" He murmured against my lips.

He let my throat go and rubbed my nipples making my body react like it always does when he touches me.