Won't last long

I was laying with Henry, my butt against his front as we spooned. I had just got spanked for misbehaving and now my butt is hurting which is resulting in me not being able to sleep.

I stirred and flipped around to I was on my stomach and he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him so my side was to his front.

"Why are you not spooning?" he asked

"trying to get rid of the pain in my buttcheeks" I replied turning my head to face him.

He sighed.

"Go to sleep," he said and closed his eyes

I rolled my eyes and tried to get comfy to sleep but it's wasn't working.

"Do I have to tell you again to go to sleep?"

" Well my ass hurts and I can't sleep due to the pain."

He opened his eyes and slapped my already painful rear.

" What the hell" I cried out

"Language."

I sat up managing to keep my cheeks from touching anything.

"Language my rear. you didn't have to slap my already hurt butt."

He looked at me

"stop acting up and get some sleep."

" If I knew a different language I would speak it."

He glared at me

"that's it go sleep in the guest room, I'm not dealing with this," he said

I moved off the bed and walked towards the door.

"This won't last long casue you hate sleeping without me," I said as I walked outta the bedroom and headed to one of the guestrooms.

~~~

I moved around and finally got comfy before I fully covered up the coldness of the covers felt so comforting against my sore rear.

 I sighed in comfort and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

~~~

It wasn't long before I was awakened when I heard the door open and movement then the covers removed from my body and I was lifted up carefully into Henry's arms and carried out of the guest room and back into our room.

He laid me down on the bed and walked off.  I heard him messing around in the bathroom going through things before I went back to sleep.

That didn't last long cause I felt a really cold sensation on my butt and I moaned as I felt it being smeared and rubbed into my cheeks.

"Easy darling, I am not gonna hurt you, I am just applying cream to you sore butt"

"I thought I was grounded to a guestroom?"

"I was stupid to say that knowing that I can't sleep without you near me or in my arms."

I smiled and opened my eyes propped my self up and looked back at him.

"I knew you wouldn't last long, and that is what I told you."

He looked at me as he kept working the cream in my cheeks.

"I know baby, and I am sorry for spanking you so hard that you couldn't sleep. I lost control of punishing you, that I wasn't worried about the aftercare" he said

"you can make it up to me you know."

He looked up at me

"How?"

"screw me."

He smiled and nodded before moving off the bed and went back into the bathroom to put the cream up then wash his hands.

I laid on my side as I waited for him.

When he walked back he stripped down and joined me in bed laying in front of me I smiled and moved closer lifting my leg up and reached between us, grabbed his shaft swiped the tip along my wet core then pushed him into my core.

I leaned forward and started kissing him as we both started moaning.

"you are always so tight" he murmured against my lips.

"The tighter the better for your monster" I replied

He opened his eyes and looked at me before grabbing my hips and thrusting.

I hung on as he made love to me.

I nudged him on his back and straddled him before I placing my hands on his chest while his other hand come up and grabbed my hip holding me as he met each and every single bounce with a hard thrust.

I leaned down and sucked softly on his neck as he trailed his hand up my side, to my back and up to where my shoulders meet holding me as I bounced on him and sucked love bites on him before moving up to his mouth.

"You're not stupid, you just let control take over you," I said to him as I slowed my movements teasing myself a bit before picking back up my pace.

He looked at me

" I am sorry for not tending to you like a normally would do after punishing you"

"I accept your apology baby," I tell him

He nodded and moves his hand back down to my waist as I sit up and angle body taking him in a new position which triggers both of our climaxes.

"OH.....Daddy" I cry out

" Yea baby" he cries out

I smiled as I watch him with his eyes closed and his beautiful orgasmic face expression on display.

After we went soft I slowly pull off and move so that I am laid curled up to his side his arm wraps around me and I place my leg across his lap and rest my head on his chest.

"Goodnight my love."

I lift my head and peck his lips.

"Night darling."

Once I lay my head back down and close my eyes I drift back off to sleep after my breath slows to normal.