Romantic

I met Randy when I was in a bookstore of all places. I was looking for a new fictional book when he was on the other side of the shelf staring at me but I didn't fully see him since I wass looking for a certain book.

I heard movement but thought nothing of as I grabbed the book and looked through the pages making sure there was no maximal damage. When a shadow fell over the pages.

I looked at and there he was smiling and his beautiful blue eyes shinning.

"Hello"I said which made him smile more. I chcukled and used the book to hide my smile.

"Hi" he finally said as he reached up and moved the book from my face.

"I am Randy Lee James" he said

"Nice to meet you" I replied then told him my name. He offer his hand and I shook it.

"Tell me something do you always watch women through bookshelves?"

He smirked

"No just you."

I nodded and smiled.

"would you like to go out some time?"

I thought about it for a little bit.

"Before I tel lyou my anwser what would this date consit of?"

 "Well we would go on a simple little date, nothing fancy, we would go star gazing on the boat my friend owns but I an residing in, and to close it up we would curl up and get very aquantied."

"Glad you said nothing fancy casue I am not a fancy type of person I like simple things nothign to ridiculous."

"So....is that a yes?"

I blushed and this time used the closed book to cover my face.

"Yes"I said and he again pulled the book down and smiled.

~~~~

Sine our first run in with each other to our first date Randy and I have been going on dates and had fallen in love with each other. He is an actor while I am book clerk in the book store we met at.

We have been together for a year and got engaged recently and he did that so romantically. it made my heart swoon and my love for him grow.

~~~~

"So I say you and I go out for a night in town and just have fun see what wild things or romatic things we can get into" I suggested

He looked at me and thought about it before he pulled me into his arms and held me as he rested his chin on my breast.

"On second though how bout we go test out the new sheets" I said and he laughed.

"I like that idea much more" he said.

I stood up and he slapped my ass, I smirked at him and then headed off upstairs to our room and stripped down.

The very minute his ass was bare I smacked it and he just looked at me.

"Pay back sweet heart" I said

He just jumped into the bed and attacked me with kisses. I was gigglingg,luahing and squealing in delight.