I love you for you

I looked at Henry as he looked at the photoshopped pictures of his self and I watched the hurt etch his face.

"Since they want to edit my body why don't I do it for them" he said

"No, do not let their stupid actions effect you Henry, please don't change your self to suit them" I said

"Why not when that is the only way people want to see me?"

"You are wrong.I don't want to see you change to please them, I want you to be you to love yourself as much as I love you."

He looked at me and dropped the magazine.

"Why do you love me?"

"Have I not shown you?"

oks away fro a minute then looks back at me.

"You have shown me but I want words."

"I love you Henry beacuse you are anzoming, generousl,kind, and very well mannered,and endering soul. I love you cause you know how to treat peopl with repsect you dont allow your fame to get to your head, you used your fame for good not to brag. I love you becasue you taught me so much.. You taught me that I can love myself as well as another, that I have someone in this world that needs me. and I do have someone who needs me and your are that someone."

I walked up to him and grabbed his hand and placeed it on my chest where my heart bearts as tears swelled in my eyes.

"My heart blongs to you. it longs for you so dear, and my heart yarns for you to understand that reguadless of the stupid ignorance that the tabloids and others say or do that I love you, I am faithful to you."

He leands his forehead agaisnt mine and I closssed my eyes allowing some tears to fall. Before I opened my eyes and looked at him blinking to clear my vision.

"Henry I am with you beacuse of you not due to your fame, or fourtned I could give two shits about how much your net worth is or what you bring in for movies,showes, or anything you do for profit. If you lost all of it I would still be by your side loving you like as I have before."

He wiped the tears that had fallen and I closed my eyes letting the unshed ones fall before I looked at him.

"You have to know my loyalty to you. and know that no matter what I will always be by your side to help you when you need me, or when you never ask I will be there."

He nodded his head not saying a word just pulled me into his arms and held me. I hugged him and held him close to me.