Getting his attention

We are stuck inside since we are self quarantined. I had just taken a shower while Henry has been busy playing his pc games to catch up since he was away filming Witcher 2.

I dried off and slipped my robe on

before I towel dried my hair and came up with a great idea

before I towel dried my hair and came up with a great idea.Well it's not mine I had seen it as a sorta trend..meaning not very popular but getting there. So I figured I would do it but I will not record his reaction.

I walked into the living room he looked up and seen me then smiled

Before going back to his gaming. So disrobed letting it pool at my feet and stood there getting his attention fully.

He paused his game and removed the headphones licking his lips as he stood and walked over to me.

I looked at him and watched as he started stripping

Once he was fully nude he picked me up tossed me over his shoulder and took off running up the stairs with me

He walked into the room tossed me on the bed then headed downstairs messed around and told Kal to go to bed before coming back up and kicked the door shut with his foot as he had his arms full.

I giggled as I watched him.

He placed the bowl of fruit on the dresser along with the can of whipped cream.

"Tonight is my cheat night" he announced

I nodded my head and dropped my hands to my side waiting and watching him see what he will do.

He grabbed the whipped cream can shook it before he removed the cap and pressed the nozzel and decorated my chest. covered my nipples, made a line down to my stomach when he covered me belly button then made another line where he covered my shaved mound. He sucked the access cream from the nozzel then grabbed the bowl and started adding fruit to the top of the whipped cream.

 I bite my lip as I watched him focus on placing the fruit on the whipped cream before placing the bowl back and licked his lips.

He wasn't sure where to start so he kissed me then worked his way down. Wrapping his lips around my breast that had mango slice over it. He ate the fruit then went back to sucking the cream off my breast.

I moaned out and grabbed the sheet.

He moved over to the breast with banana on it doing as he did with the mango, chewing it up then sucked the cream off.

he licked the cream that had no fruit then when he got to my belly button that had a Grape on it he sucks it up ate it then licked and dipped the cream from my belly.

 I bit back the giggles since that is a tickle spot and covered it with a moan.

I lifted propping my self up and watch him lick the cream before he got to the strawberry and lowered his head picking the strawberry up ate it then looked up at me as he licked the cream and grazed his teeth over my mound before he opened my petals and nibbled on my clit making me drop down and gasp as I instantly fisted his hair.

I watched as he opened his mouth and covered my clit and started sucking on it harshly making me whimper, cry, gasp, and moan.

"This what you wanted huh?" He asked

I couldn't reply I was breathless from the pleasure he is giving me.

He went back to sucking and biting my clit making me buck before he anchored my hips down with his arms and devoured me so good I cried as I climaxed and called his name.