Oh its war

I was sittingg next to Henry and our kid's little kitty pool was sitteated between us. I was laid back with my eyes closed realxing while they played around having fun and cooling off in the sun.

I woke when I felt water being tossed me. I looked over and seen Henry about to do it again.

"Do it I dare you" I said and he jumped and looked at me while Kara and Will was giggling as they watched us.

"I didn't do anything" Henry stated

"Yes he did mommy" Kara said and he looked at her in disbllief.

"Hey your suppose to be on my side" he said to her then pouted which made her laugh.

I reached on the other side of me and grabbed the watter gun. I aimed it him and squirted him with water.

"Oh it's war" he said and grabbed his. I stood up and winked before I took off running with him not far behind.

I hid and waited for him to pass me when he did I squirted him in the back and took off back towards the kids and hid behind them. Which with my height and theirs I was easy to find.

"Really baby, hiding behind our kids?"

I looked at him and squirted his face then the kids got out and tackled his legs while I jumped into his arms. He went down and we both dropped our guns.The kids was laughing while Henry groaned and I pinned him down.

"Looks like daddy lost the war" I said with a smile before I leaned down acting like I was about to kiss him but I got up and walked over towards where we had placed the kid's towels and dried the rest of my arms off.

"THat was harsh" Henry said as he stood up with our babies in his arms.

I swear when I seen that my libido went into over drive and mycraving to bare him more babies went hecktic.

He smiled as he walked over to me and handed Will over to me as he picked up Kara's towel and began to dry her while I took care of drying Will.

~~

The kids were down for a nap while I was loving on my man.

"Did someone's libido go crazy earlier?" he asked as if he didn't know what he does to my body when I see him with our babies.

"Like you don't already know" I replied and started sucking on his neck while his fingers tickled my entry which I loved when he did it, before pushing in.

"You looked like a walking wet dream, and it was going haywire" I stated and he chuckled a bit.

"She gonna suck my finger like always?"

I nodded and I licked his neck.

"Words Lil lady."

"Yes," I replied and waited for his entry so my walls would clamp and released his finger as if they were sucking him.

"You know I love when she does it when I am inside of you pumping you full of my sperm when we try for more kids."

I moaned and gasped when he finally pushed his finger inside of me.

"I love it too" I whispered against his neck and littered his neck with licks and kisses as my walls contracted around his finger then fingers when he added more.