Accused of cheating part 2

I was getting ready for work when Dominic walked into our bedroom.

"Will you call in so we can talk?" he asked

"I can't I have a very important meeting I have to attend so whatever you want to talk about will have to wait," I tell him as I slip on my heels than walk out the bedroom door.

"Then I will come to your work at lunchtime," he tells me

"Whatever you wanna do Dom," I tell him as I grab my keys and walk out the door with my clutch in tow.

~~~~

I was rubbing my stomach and having another conversation with my baby when I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in," I say and move my hand to the bottom part of my little bump and lookup seeing my husband walk in.

"Ready to go to lunch?" he asked

I drop my hand and stand up unlock my draw and grab my clutch then lock it back anas I shut it.

"Sure," I say then stand up and follow him out.

~~~

"Listen about what I said last..." he starts but I hold up my hand.

"Not now we are at my job and this is a personal matter," I tell him then walk onto the elevator along with him and press the ground button.

We got into my car and I drive us to a new restaurant.

"I want to say I am sorry for falsely accusing you of cheating on me. I shouldn't believe everything I hear, and that I should have called you instead of believing them and I should have known that you would be at the doctors casue you were sick and your tits were sensitive. I am sorry I was so stupid to believe anyone but my wife...I am sorry that I didn't keep my trust in you and faith that you would never hurt me like that cause you swore you wouldn't when we got together you promised me that you wasn't like that and would never in all your life cheat on me when you have waited for me to come in your life" he says and tears up.

I hated when he is about to cry it makes me sad.

I pull into the restaurant parking lot shut  off my car once it parked it and unbuckle and face him.

" It hurt me so much yesterday that you would so much as knowledge their story about me being in a fellow soldiers home. We have known each other since we were teenagers in high school ...hell we are high school sweethearts. and I never thought you would listen to Highschool drama from some jealous prick that fed you that fucking lie about me. it hurts sigh it does but I am not about to stress or anything casue I am carrying precious cargo inside of me and I made this baby a deal that they stay strong and I don't let anything harm them."

"I beg of you to forgive me and give me another chance. ad I swear to you and our baby that I will never listen to anything and fully believe it without asking you first" he said as he took hold of my hands and the tears fell from his eyes.

I thought it over ad I made up my mind.

" This better be the first and last time you ever accuse me Dominic Syverson," I tell him

He nodded and pulled me close and kissed me.

"Thank you so much."

I nodded and wiped his eyes before he kissed me again then got out and opened my door like a true gentleman and walked inside with me.

~~~~
We laid in bed wrapped up in each others arms as we slept.

When I came home from work he had cooked me dinner had my favorite flowers in a vase and candles decorating the table in a romantic setting.

After dinner, he did the dishes then carried me off upstairs where he talked to our baby then proceeded to make endless love to me till we both fell asleep.