Braiding his hair

I sat with Henry in his trailer while Kal laid in his little area and slept. 

"Can I play with your hair?" I asked

He looked at me

" My hair or this wig?" he asked

" well you're wearing the Geralt wig now so it's yours while in your possession" I exclaimed

He nodded in agreement before he moved and sat between my legs. I grabbed a brush and took his hair down before brushing it gently so I didn't move the wig or disturb it.

After I brushed it I got started on doing braids starting from the sid then joined them together using an ouchless (more like ouchy).

"What did you do?" he asked

I grabbed my phone and took pictures of his hair then I showed them to him.

" Braid?"

"It's different" I replied

"Let's hope Laureen doesn't care," he said

"I hope not, I don't want you in trouble over me playing with your hair" I state.

I turned around and placed his hands on either side of me and leaned in kissing me softly before pulling back then stood straight up.

"We will find out, now since it's time to head back," he said

I stood up and grabbed a bottle of rosemary water and handed it to him which he kissed my cheek in thanks before he drank some and handed it back before he walked out and I walked over to Kal and seen him wake.

"Alright bear let's go and watch Henny perform," I say to him and he gets up stretches and follows me out the door.

I had grabbed his lead just in case.

~~~

I sat beside Kal having hooked the lead to his collar so if he were to head over to Henry I could stop him with a simple tug. But right now he is laying by my side and watching the scene of the show they were filming unfold.

"Cut," Alik said

Everyone stopped what they were doing and waited to be told what to do and where to take the next scene from.

"Henry who styled your hair?" Luren asked

"That would be my lovely wife" he replied

"Is she in here?" she asked

"Yes ma'am I am"I replied and she looked back over at me.

"Why did you choose a braid?"

"Well, it's sorta a warrior type of look, something similar to a Viking and I figured that it would make Geralt more appealing, not that Henry doesn't do that enough" I replied.

She nodded her head and looked back at Henry.

"Well I like it, and I like how it suits Geralt" she stated

I breathed a sigh of relief which made Henry smile.

"Alright places everyone" Alik called and everyone got back to how they were position.

Alik called action and they all went back to the scene.

I sat there petting Kal's fur as he watched Henny do his job.

~~~

After they were done shooting for the day Me, Kal, and Henry all headed back to his trailer where he went and removed the wig then headed for the showers while I unleashed Kal let him wonder about the trailer till he headed for his spot and went right to sleep.

I washed my hands and headed into the room picking up Geralt's outfit and folded it up neatly before placing it on top of the dresser before I sat at the foot of the bed and waited for Henry to come out and join me.

I felt his soft lips before anything else.

" I knew she would like it, and I told you that you had nothing to worry about" he stated as he kissed my neck and brushed the rest of my hair away from where his lips littered under my jaw.

"I know but still, I didn't want anyone upset over what I had done to Geralt's hair."

"I know baby," he said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.

I relaxed in his hold and snuggled up close loving being in his arms.