My boys

I walked in from being at work and I was tired as heck, so I kicked off my shoes and headed upstairs to mine and Henny's room I queitly opened the door since I didn't hear neither of my boys.

When I opened the bedroom door I seen Kal on the bed in front of Henry with some room behind Henry. Well enough for me to be able to fit. So I shrugged off my coat and took it into my closet and changed outta my work clothes and slipped on a tank top and shorts before I walked out quietly and walked over behind Henry and I gently and effortlessly slipped in behind him and wrapped my arm around him.

I heard him grunt and groan a little before his hand moved to drop on top of mine and he rubbed up and down my arm.

"Hi baby, how was work?" he greeted I pressed a soft kiss to his bare shoulder before I pressed my whole body against him.

"It was hectic but nothing I am not use to" I tell him which makes him softly chuckle so he don't wake Kal.

I begin to rub my hand up and down his bare chest and close my eyes just enjoying being with my boys.

"I love you" he murmered, I opened my eyes and seen him turn his head to look over his shoulder at me. So I lifted up and used my hand to prop myself up as I laid over him then leaned down and kissed him. My long hair making a curtain to hide our face.

"I love you too" I whisper against his lips as I kiss him some more. He smiled into the kiss and moved to lay on his back and pulled me to lay on his chest. I grinned as I moved my hands up placing them on either side of his head.

He looked up at me as he rested his hands on my hips.

"I liked that selfie picture you sent of you an Kal in the car, it's now my wallpaper" I tell him. "Well we was missing our girl so I figured we could send a picture to make your day and let you know that we was thinking of you" he said. I pecked his lips before lifting back up.

 "It made my whole work day" I assured him and he nodded his head.

I moved my hair behind my shoulder as I laid down on Henry softly kissing his neck getting soft moans from him as he wrapped his arms around my wasit and hugged me to him. I brushed my nose back and forth before I snuggled more into him and breathed him in.

" I could stay like this with you forever" he tells me and I smile then kiss his neck. "I could as well, you and I embraced with Kal by our side" I whispered agaisnt his neck before I lifted my head and he looked at me and I cupped his cheek and brush my thumb back and forth over his apple  of his cheek.

He reached up and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down to him and kissed me. I closed my eyes and relished into the kiss loving the feel of his lips against mine, how he put so much love into it. I linger a little longer before I rest my forehead against his. Not breaking from his lips.