I am not a whore

I was on my hands and knees being pounded into so good from behind by Walter. I was crying and moaning out as he held my tit in my hand and his other on my shoulder.

"Feel so good and tight" he complimented me I smiled and moaned louder.

"Fuck" he growled as he kept going.

He moved his hand from my shoulder to my hair and fisted it. Pulling on it to lift my head.

He lays on top of my back not dead weight on me just long enough to kiss my neck and hear my whimper from the pain and pleasure he is giving me.

"You love this don't you?"

"So much."

When he let my hair go I lowered my body a little and he followed still pounding away not missing a beat.

His hand never lift my tit as I straightened myself back up and propped myself back on my hands and knees and he tossed my hair to the side and littered my neck with licks and kisses.

"You so big, it hurts so damn good" I praised him

"Thank you" he replied

I smiled and hummed in pleasure as he beat my spongey G over and over.

"I want your cum in me," I tell him.

"No I can't do that," he tells me

"Why?"

"I can't risk things."

"What do you mean risk things? this isn't a one-time thing Walter, I am wanting you and I will have you, I am not a fucking whore for you to fuck as you please then toss away."

He grunted and I fucking came twice within the second.

"I am not calling or implying you're a whore nor do I want you to be my whore. I just can't be in a relationship right now."

I cried out and my walls gripped thee fuck outta his dick.

"Let go," he said

"Not till you say your mine, and that this is gonna happen more. I can stay hidden nobody will know I'm dating you."

"Fuck your a stubborn little girl"

I laughed

"Hunny a little girl can't make you beg on your knees for her pussy as I have, nor can they make your thick dick feel like it's in heaven when you enter them," I stated

"FUcking hell marry me right the fuck now" he roared and nutted in me.

I hummed and smiled.

"I will marry you," I tell him as my walls suck on his shaft making sure to milk every single drop of him out of his sac and into my womb.

~~~

I laid that creasing his face when we came back from the justice of the peace marrying each other and make love for the first time as husband and wife.

"We are in the same line of work so I know how dangerous this is baby I do. and I am willing to do all I can and have to do to be with you and show you just how much you mean to me."

He looked at me before leaning close and kissing me.

"You weaken me in the best ways possible. you have since the first time I laid eyes on you, and the very first time I was inside of you I knew I was fucked. But I couldn't stay away. and I never want to. I love you and I will put my life on the line for you."

I smile and kiss him.

"As would I baby," I tell him as we lay there entangled in each others arms.