Favorite time

I knew from the first little sound that our little one made that Henry would wake up and remove himself from me and walk into the bathroom to do what he needs before walking out and looking at me as I reach for him and come up short till his pillow is in my arms.

Then he will make his exit when she gets really hyped up talking in baby language of gibberish.

I open my eyes and stare at the camera of the baby monitor and watch as Kal looks to see who is trying to come into his friend's room. When he sees that it's Henry he gets up and walks over to Henry. Herny takes a little time greeting him before he heads over to there our baby girl is laying in her crib.

"are they yummy?" he asked so she must be chewing on her toes.

The very minute he stopped talking she squeals in excitement and claps her hands forgetting all about biting her toes as she babbled and says "dada" over and over till Henry lifts her up and showers her face in kisses which she returns but they are more so raspberries.

He laughs and walks out of the room with her and Kal following right after.

I take that time to get up head into the bathroom and wake my self after I relieve myself and clean up before grabbing the robe I hand hung up and walking out of the bathroom and headed out the bedroom door.

As I descended the stairs I heard Angel and Henry carrying on a full conversation. I stood leaned against the kitchen entryway but where neither of them could see me as I watched my favorite part of the day. Well if I am being honest second, cause the first is him being in her nursery with her and her noticing him and getting really excited.

I stood there watching as he fed her and she giggled while clapping her hands all the while eating whatever baby food he picked or she picked to eat.

I slowly and quietly walked in making sure I didn't make a sound as I walked up behind Henry and wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder and looked at our Angel baby.

When she saw me she cheered and clapped. I didn't get a squeal like Henry, but that is ok I know she is a daddy's girl and has been from day one. Heck, she was one before she was born.

"Hello to you too little miss messy" I greeted as I grabbed a soft rag and wiped her baby food covered face then leaned down and peppered her face in kisses listening to her laugh.

"Have a good sleep?" I asked her

she nodded her head as her little hands pressed on my cheeks. 

I kissed her cheeks making her giggle before I stood up and kissed Henry.

"Morning Daddy" I greeted then moved and started making us some breakfast while he finished feeding her then placed the jar of baby food she didn't eat back in the fridge.

"Morning" he replied as he lifted angel up in his arms and walked over and peck my cheek then moved angel so she could do the same.

"Awe thank you for them good kisses," I say as I look over at her and see her grin widely.

I smiled and go back to cooking while Henry walks with her over to the back door to allow Kal back in.

I plate the food and cut the oven off before I place the food on the table and grab us something to drink.

~~~ 

After we eat and Henry does the dishes must to Angles dismay we sit in the living room and have a family day.

 It's times like these that I will forever cherish and always look forward to.