Melting Smile

I don't know if this ever happens to anyone else out there in this world but every single time I see my man, my world,my love, my soul smile I melt. It's just ....words can not define the way I want to describe what Henry's smile does to me.

I could be having a shitty day, or just not feeling the best in the world, hell even on my period and he is home and is smiling I freaking melt into a puddle.

Yea I know my baby has insecurities and I am right there with him on that ship. But that smile I can't and won't believe is part of his insecurities. and there are hundreds if not billions of people both genders that agree with me that his smile is just so, Mmmmmmmm...................

When he isn't home and I am not having a great day I will go on my laptop or phone pull up some videos of him and watch him smile and my day gets better. or if I don't wanna watch videos I sent him a quick text to see if he is busy if not then I video chat him and talk to him about my day.

And from there he will do things to make my day better and we will joke and he laughs and smiles.

~~~

I am leaning against the pillar watching Henry as he plays without kids, tickling them and them teaming up and tickling him.

His smile and laughter along with theirs fills and brightens up the room and my day.

I stay there till he brings it to their attention that I am home and that they should all come and tickles me.

I watch as they all get up and advance towards me.

I walk around the couch and somehow ended up, right in my husband's arms while the kids catch me and start tickling me.

I look at them as I laugh then look back at Henry and see his smile that our kids share with him and my world is complete.

Whatever happened to me at work that was crappy, whatever happened to me before now I could care less.

What makes this and his smile even better is that he is mine and that smile of his a big majority of the time is just for me. And I can't as for anything else from him, he has given me so much and then some with our babies.

To be honest, what drew me to him when we first met was his smile. I wasn't paying attention to his looks or his physic, I was staring at his smile and watching him as he talked and laughed with people before I got enough courage to walk up and introduce myself.