Not feeling Submissive

Henry and I had some agreements when we both brought dom and sub into our relationship. One of them is that any time I  didn't feel like being a sub that I could just be me, and he would know that I am not a sub, that today is my sub free day. 

But he isn't sticking to the agreement.

And I don't think that it is right of him to not stick to the agreement but expect me to stick to it.

~~

I was looking through the cupboards to look for a glass before I found one and got it out closing the door a little and letting it go to close the rest of the way its self. It hit against the paneling of the cupboard making a loud noise.

"Stop slamming the cabinet doors" Henry called out from the living room where he was doing who knows what.

"I didn't slam it I let it go and it closed its self like that" I replied then opened the fridge about to get me something cold to drink when I heard him walk in.

"Excuse me, did you just talk back?" 

I shut the fridge and looked at him sighing. I took in his stance and knew he was in his dominant persona from how he stood with his arms crossed.

"I didn't talk back, I explained what happened" I reply

He walked into the kitchen and stood on the other side of the island bar.

"What have I told you about back talking?"

"Not to do it."

He nodded 

"And what did you do?"

I went to the object saying I didn't but he stopped me.

"Don't lie to me or your punishment will be worse then what it already is."

"Why am I being punished for telling you what happen since you weren't in here with me to see what had happened?"

"Do Not Question Me."

I covered my face in frustration. Seeing that he isn't paying attention to me. so, me saying anything to him is pointless.

"Now get over there and stand facing the corner," he said 

I dropped my hands and looked at him in disbelief.

"You are punishing me as if I am a child?"

"Yes, now get over there."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the corner and faced it.

I mumbled how unfair he is being and how he is ignoring me but he heard it all and walked over and smacked my ass so hard I head-butted the wall and bit my lip from letting him know he just hurt me.

"Stop whining like a baby, and stand there for fifteen minutes."

He walked away and I rubbed my forehead probably about to have a pop knot there or red mark.

The reason I say that is the walls is not sheetrock. Nop they are cement so I will have some type of marking there.

After fifteen minutes were up I was allowed to leave the corner.

"Look at me" 

I looked at him and he looked confused before he walked over to me.

"What happened to your forehead?"

He went to touch it but I instinctively smacked his hand away.

"Don't even think about touching my forehead, and if you punish me again, I will tie your ass up and I will use a flogger on you, and trust me I am woman enough to do it."

With that said I walked off upstairs to the master bathroom where I saw a blue and pink bruise with a knot starting to form.

I sighed and looked for something to put on it. When I found nothing I sighed again and walked out of the bathroom and right into Henry.

 I looked at him not saying anything as I went to walk around but he grabbed my arm.

"Will you talk to me?"

"Oh now you want to talk are you sure you don't want to make the other side of my forehead make this one?" I asked pointing to the bruise and pop knot.

"I did that do you?"

"No Kal did."

He rolled his eyes.

"Your smartass replies aren't needed."

"And you acting like you didn't smack my ass hard enough where I would head butt the Cement wall isn't needed either, but yet you're doing it."

With that said I removed my arm and walked outta the bedroom headed back downstairs and grabbed the ice pack and went to sit on the couch.

"You want your ass spanked for how your speaking to me?"

"Do it I dare you, Cavill. the very minute you do and I get feeling in my ass you better run."

"Oh, and why is that?" 

"I will retaliate."

"We agreed that you would be the sub and I'd be your dom"

"We also agreed that if I ever have a day where I want to be me and not dominated by you then I can have those days but guess who isn't following through with his end of the deal."

"How am I to know?"

"Maybe pay attention to how I act. I mean you tell me and everyone you know me so well that you know how I feel without asking. if that is the case then you should l know that today I am not feeling like having you control me that I am wanting to be in control of myself."

 "I am sorry I haven't paid attention to you well enough today to notice you're not being a sub that you are being you," he said 

I laid my head back and just let the ice pack rest where the knot on my head was forming as well as the bruise was.

"I am also sorry that when I smacked your ass you head-butted the cement wall and now are bruised and have a knot."

"Thank you."

He hummed in reply before he got up and walked away.

I stayed sitting there with my eyes closed till the ice pack got warm then I took it back to the freezer and grabbed another one and headed back to my seat where I stay and slept the rest of the day.