Wink

(Song by Neal McCoy...I just changed some lyrics)

I was dancing around the kitchen as I was cooking in nothing but one of Henry's button-ups and some barley noticeable panties. I played the radio and Wink came on.

"I woke up this morning my head felt dense, I splashed it with water tried to make it make sense. I stumbled to the kitchen he was standing at the sink, All he had to do was just give me that wink."

When I turned I seen Henry at the sink and I smiled and he winked at me.

"Slam bam I'm a feelin' alright, Troubles take a hike in a blink of an eye. Don't need to psychoanalyze or have a stiff drink.. all he's gotta do is just give me that wink" I sang and I danced up to Henry.

He smiled and twirled me around then grabbed my waist and danced with me around the kitchen spinning me and swaying with me.

I giggled and smiled.

"well, it's his way of saying he is on my side. AN unspoken message that works every time. When my brain starts smokin' and I can't even think, all he's gotta do is just give me that wink" I continued the song as I was dipped and twirled.

"Slam bam I'm a feeling alright, Troubles take a hike in a blink of an eye. Don't need to psychoanalyze or have a stiff drink.. all he's gotta do is just give me that wink."

He grabbed my hand and twirled me under his arm then back around and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"In this complicated would that may sound absurd, but simple little things are the miracle cures, pushed the the the limits or standing at the brink, all he's gotta do is just give me that wink"

"Troubles take a hike in a blink of an eye. Don't need to psychoanalyze or have a stiff drink.. all he's gotta do is just give me that wink"

as the song drew to its end he twirled me three times then dipped me.