I want to start a family with you

I know how busy Henry is with filming and everything else in general. I also know that if we talk about starting a family and then proceed to have one how much of the work I will be doing while he is away.

But that is a risk I am willing to take.

I have thought about it for so long now I want to talk about it with Henry and get his insight and see what he wants to do.

I had debated on when would be the right time with his scheduling and all I managed to find free time with him.

~~~~
"Hey baby" I called out when I heard Henry walking inside from the back yard where he was with Kal.

"Yea love" he replied as he walked into the room I was in.

"I want to talk with you about something, it's important and affects us both. but hopefully in the best way," I tell him.

He looks at me and nods before taking a seat on the couch by me. "Alright what is it you wanna talk about?"

"Well I have been thinking and contemplating this and I have waited for you to have some time to talk about this."

He says nothing as he waits for me to continue.

"I know that your scheduling is busy and crazy with the new filming of witcher 2."

I debating on how to bring it up before I just said it.

"I want to start a family with you. I am willing to take the risk of you hardly being home and I am fine with that. Cause I know with me wanting this what would happen and I am ok with that. All I want to know is how you feel about it?"

He looked at me for a moment before smiling.

"I want to start a  family with you as well, and yes my scheduling is crazy but I have some free days like today where we can work on trying for a family. And when I am not here you can prep for our future family."

I smiled and leaned forward and kissed him. So happy that he too wants what I want.

"This won't be an easy task or journey but if your willing to go through with it then so am I," he tells me.

"I have spent so many days just thinking of this discussion, and I am glad that I got to opportunity to talk with you. Both of us  come to the agreement of wanting the same thing."

He smiled and pulled me closer as he leaned in and kissed me again. before he carried me upstairs and got started on making our family.