Lactation (charles)

It's been three months since I had birthed Charles and my daughter Grace Nevaeh. She has a mixture of both of us. She has Charles's eyes, his cute nose, my chin, his hair.

She does good with her feedings and that according to the doctor is very good.

However, when she sleeps my breast begin to ache due to access milk still in them where she doesn't fully drink the milk and I spoke to the doctor about it and he assured me it's fine and that she could be breaking herself from that so it would be of great interest that I purchase cow milk.

I told Charles that and he told me that when she fully pulls her self from my breast milk that he will make sure she has cows milk.

~~~~~
Two whole weeks since Grace has stopped breastfeeding and started drinking cow milk.

I knew this would happen but I still felt as if there was something wrong with my milk that she didn't want it anymore but Charles has assured me after he had personally seen to helping me when my breast fills with milk.

"My darling love it's not your breast milk she is just growing up to fast" he assured me.

I nodded and move my hair outta the way before he unties my gown and pushed it down my shoulders and free my breast.

"Now sit back and relax and allow me to help you as I have," he tells me

I rest against the pillows he had propped up for this.

I watch him as he comes closer kisses my  rosebud before slowly opening his mouth and telling my breast int his mouth and start suckling. His eyes close as he loses himself in drinking from me. I wrap my arms around him and hold him to me.

~~~~~~~

Since the first time Charles has started helping me I have started believing him when he had told me that there isn't anything wrong with my milk. I mean if there was then Charles, would never drink it, and he seems to love it so much.

"How are my beautiful girls," Charles asked as he walked in with the king.

I bowed as I held Grace in my arms.

"We are doing well" I replied

"Hello Mrs.Brandon" the king greets

"Hello your highness" I reply and he nods

The two of them walk off to talk while I take and lay Grace in her nursery for her nap and, allow Gurdy our nanny to take over from there.

After the king leaves, I walk up to my husband.

"Would you be willing to drink from me again?"

He looks and me and just

And smiled before walking over to me grabbed my hand and lead me away to our chambers where he stripped me to bare this time than his self before proceeding to close the bed curtains

"All this to drink from me?"

"Oh no baby, I am gonna make love you again and hopefully give Grace a sibling may be a brother," he said before I propped the pillow and had me rest against him as he latched on to my breast and drank as if he was away for war and never had a drop of water or milk.

I loved when he got in the move to make love to me.

I hold his head and creased his face as I watched him drink from me before he moved and drank from my other breast once the first was empty.

"I love you, Charles Brandon, you and Grace are the only reason I look forward to a new morning, the only reason I want to continue you on with my life. I want to give her siblings and you a big family"  I tell him.

He pulled back finishing that breast off before he sat up and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you both so much that you are both my reason for being the new Charles, not the one who would bed any woman who fluttered her eyes my way," he tells me

I smile and flip us before I straddle him and get started on making Grace some siblings.