Mine and Marianna's realationship

I love Marianna with all my heart. She is the mother of my life and soul, she is the woman who raised Henry to be a sweetheart, a gentleman,and taught him and his brothers how to treat people with respect and not think they are better than them.

When I first met her I was so nervous I mean she means the world to Henry and I wanted to make a perfect impression for the first time.

After meeting her for the first time our relationship was that of a mother in law and daughter in law. and this mother in law isn't an A hole like some are.

We have brush dates when we can, we go shopping, talk about different things. and If I need to or can't confide in any other woman since my mom is over in America  and I don't wanna discuss my issues over the computer or phone. I go to her with my woman issue or some issue in general that ya I will bring up to Henry and see what he thinks which he tells me he won't know to ask his mom and I do just that and she gives amazing advise.

~~~~

"Alright hun where shall we grab some lunch?" Marianna asked

"I was thinking at this cute little cobblestone cafe  just a few blocks down the street" I reply

"Alright well let's get going shall we."

I link my arm with her's and we head out of the shopping area and head for her car since she picked me up this morning to do some baby shopping.

After w put our bags in the trunk we climb in to the car and head off. I tell her the directions and we have a little chat.

~~~

Once we are seated we talk some more

"When I told Henry about me being pregnant he teared up and got so emotional like he did when he saw me in my wedding dress," I tell her

"You may darling make my second to youngest very happy, and for that, I am truly grateful," she tells me as she grabs my hands over the table.

I grin

"He makes me the happiest I have ever been. and he is more then what I ever thought I was looking for."

She grins and brushed her thumbs over my hands.

After we told the server what we would like to drink we browsed the menus then when the server came back told them what we would like to have and handed the menus to them and thanked them.

"So what do you think you will bee having?"

"I really would like a girl, I mean nothing against boys since you had five, but I have always wanted a girl since I was younger and I know that she will be Henry's angel and princess. Not that our son should we have one first wouldn't be treated like a prince" I state

"Well, I hope you get what you dreamed of and I do hope they are healthy like they are right now."

I nodded in agreement.

We talked a bit more than split the tab and she dropped me off at home and we set up another brush date before I waved her off and carried my bags to the door before Henry opened it up and grabbed them then kissed me.

"How was it?"

"Amazing like always. I love your mother and she loves me our relationship is so perfect" I tell him as I follow him inside and greet Kal.

After putting the baby items away I go and join Henry on the couch.

"You know your mom could be J.K.Rowlings doppelganger?"

He looked at me

"I didn't notice" he replied

I nodded

"Well, that's who I think she looks like."

He kissed my temple and pulled me close wrapping his arms around me.

"I am happy the two of you get along so well"

" Yeah so am I."

______________________________________________________

Requested by @catherinecathyxx ) Hope you liked it