Off Day

I noticed how when Henry got back home he seemed to be having an off day. He didn't greet me like he would always do, and he basically blew me off. But I didn't take it to heart I mean we all have days where we don't want to be bothered and just want to be bothered by anyone and we ignore people.

So I went about making sure everything was taken care of while Kal was by his side in case Henry would need him.

I headed outside to give him space to roam the house without me being in the way.

It wasn't long till Kal showed up and barked I had got up knowing what was going on. I headed inside the house and there was Henry in the midst of a panic attack.

I walked over and knelt before him gaining his attention.

"I want you to look at me and focus on my voice nothing more than that" I request and he nods telling me he understands.

"What was your favorite thing that you did or happened to you today?"

"I had you in my arms when I woke."

"What were you and Kal doing after your early morning run?"

"Watching you sleep."

"What was the first choice of shirts you decided to pick?"

"Superman."

"Which did you go with?"

"Chiefs."

"Did you eat breakfast?"

"Yes with you."

"What did one of us cook?"

"You made your delicious omelettes."

"Did you kiss me goodbye before heading to work?"

"Like I do every day."

"Do you want me to kiss you know?"

"Please."

I leaned close and he met me halfway as he wrapped his hand around my neck and held me as he deepened the kiss. I moaned and pressed our lips closer together.

"I love you "I murmured against his lips.

"Love you too....thank you"

I smiled and kissed him again.

"Welcome."