Accidental kiss

I was standing amongst the crowed of fans waiting to see Henry and hope to get his attentionf gor a picture or autograph.

But I got more then just a simple picture with him and his autograph.

~~~

I waited as he moved along the barricade greeting and taking pictures and signing autographs with is fans, shaing hands and have very small talk.

When he got closer to me I was able to take some pictures of him then he moved up and stood by me I went to kiss his cheek and he turned his head to reply I to someone I assume and our lips touched.

It was an accidental kiss that I will cherish.

"I am sorry" I said

"Don't worry about it" he replied then signed my poster size picture of all his charaters he has played.

 I thanked him and wished him luck with his up coming show Witcher two and watched as he went about he way to greet and take pictures and sign autographs. I softly bite my lip raking my teeth along my bottom lip as I thought his his lips agaisnt mine.

Yes It was a short three second kiss but that was enjoy for the feeling of his lips to linger on me.

And I caught it on picture so I have proof of the best accident to happen to me.

~~~~
When I headed home I placed the glass over the poster since it was in the frame already to go just needed his signature and then the glass.

But I noticed something along side his name.

I looked closer and he gave me his phone number. I about freaked out when I seen that.

So I pulled up my text message and sent him the picture that I captured of us kissing.

"THis the reason I have your number?" I asked

I seen  the three dots moving which told me he was texting before it stopped and his reply showed.

"No, it's not but I will say your lips a very soft, and I would like to kiss them again" he replied.

I smiled and took a picture of

"That is not nice to tease me."

"Well you haven't asked to see me so I sent that."

"May I please see you?"

I had it where it showed on his side the three bubbles moving as if I were typing to draw out the wait.

"Please" He begged

So I sent him a video of me saying "here you go"

Which he sent back one of him pouting which was so attractive and adorable.

"I texted him my address and told him if he wants he can come now which he wreply was... We both will later in the night.

I was do for when I read that message.

~~~

Who knew an accidental kiss can be the start of a long lasting realtionship.