Surprise

I visited Henry and Kal while he was filming Witcher 2.

I had arrived at the said location that they were filming and I headed to Henry's empty trailer.

So I sat there and waited a bit before I walked outta his trailer and headed over to where I hoped he would be and they weren't filming.

I smiled when I saw that Henry was not filming and they were headed my way.

"Hello, boys" I greeted

Henry looked up at me and smiled while Kal was sniffing around my belly. I ruffled his fur and distracted him a bit until we got back to the trailer.

"How are my boys?"

"Slightly tired" Henry replied as he opened the trailer door and I walked up with Kal right behind me and Henry the following suit.

~~~

"What do you have on you?"

I looked at Henry slightly confused.

"Clothes, and the same perfume I always wear around you both."

"Well something is off casue Kal never acts like that around you."

I stood up which Kal lifted his head and watched me as I walked into the back where my stuff was and grabbed the big gift bag and walked bag.

"Since he was trying to ruin this I will hand this to you now."

I handed the bag over to Henry and sat back down next to Kal who was laying right real close to my stomach.

"What is this?"

"Why don't you just open it and see."

I sat there petting Kal's fur as I watched Henry look between the two of us before He set the bag on his lap and reached inside.

He pulled out a shirt that was white and unfolded it then flipped it around since what was said on it was facing towards me.

"I never dreamed I would be a super cool dad of twins but here I am killing it" he read off the shirt and looked at me.

I smiled and gestured for him to keep going, so he pulled out the other shirts and read them.

"Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad of twins."

"with the game on the line, we decided to go for two."

"real men make twins."

"proud to be a dad of Twins super dad dept."

He placed the last shirt down and looked at me.

"What is all this about, why are these....." he trailed off and, I watched as the realization kicked it.

Kal moved his head and I stood up and unzipped my jacket and showed him my shirt that read

He looked at me in shock before he jumped up and pulled me to him and hugged me close.

"Careful," I tell him and he instantly lets me go.

"Sorry" he apologized

", it's ok, but just gotta take it each with the hugging darling," I tell him then wrap my arms around him and pull him back to me and kiss him lovingly not caring he was still in his witcher costume.

"This is hundred percent real no bullshit?" he asked

"I swear to you Henry I am carrying twins inside my belly" I promised him

He looked at me then knelt down and creased my stomach while I played with his Geralt hair.

He kissed my stomach and started talking to my belly before someone knocked on the trailer door telling Henry they were taking places for the set.

I closed up my jacket and he kissed me again and walked off I looked at Kal and smiled.

"Come on bear lets go watch daddy," I tell him then follow Henry out of the trailer and close the door behind me as Kal and I head over to the shoot but stay out of the way.