Don't let it be over

I sat there and looked at Geralt as he had his eyes closed. He fought one of the most notorious most gruesome monsters that I ever heard of and seen. Yet he beat it but from his outcome and markings and blood loss, I could tell he was battling for his life.

I tended to him, I did everything in my healer power and then some to heal and bandage him up to stop the infection from seeping in his blood, and to fix all his damage.

He is now running a killer fever and I am losing my mind over the possibility that he may die.

"I can't lose you Geralt, not when we are just finding one another again after so long" I whispered

I wiped his forehead with a cool cloth before dunking it back in the bowl of water and started wiping his chest, his arms and other parts of his body down. The best way to rid of high fever is to lay a person down strip them down and use cool water and a rag and start wiping them down.

After I was done I went and tossed the water then headed outside and tended to roach as well as my other animals. I made sure Roach was bathed and cleaned then I made sure all of them were taken care of before heading back inside and checked on Geralt.

I felt his forehead and noticed his fever was still the same.

I sighed and got up before walking over towards the window.

"Please whoever is out there listening. Don't let it be over, let him heal and survive, I can't loose him when I just got him back after so long" I said as I stared out at the clouds as they grey dark and scary.

I turned to look back at Geral as the dark clouds filled the sky and rain began to down out.

He looked so peaceful as he laid there that it scared me thinking he was dying and I couldn't do anymore then what I did already.

I walked back over to him and leaned down and softly kissed his lips.

"Geralt baby, I need you to fight this, I need you to not allow this battle that you are fighting to beat you. Please don't let what we have between us be over before we can finally make it more then what it has been" I whispered and begged him before I walked off to let him have peace and quiet.

~~~~

I would lay beside him and just watch him and cater to him as he continued to heal, and it seemed like he and whoever else was listening had heard my begging casue his fever was going down tremendously and he was healing quite nicely.

I was so happy that Geralt is getting better and that he isn't letting this take him outa this world away from me and that whoever heard my plea as I stood in front of the window they too were listening and was helping him heal and beat this.

Day in and day out I would keep taking care of him and the house as I waited for him to wake and let me know that he didn't succumb to the battle and that the attacks he went through ith that monster will have to be must worse to Kill the white wolf, the great witcher, the man of my heart, the keeper of my soul.

"Baby" I heard a soft groan

I took off so fast into the room where I saw Geralt moving around. I hurried to him and helped him sit up slowly.

"Easy Geralt," I tell him

He opened his eyes and I became a freaking mess of tears.

"Hey, shhh ...It's ok, I am fine" he swears as he wipes the tears from my eyes.

I lean my forehead against him and it felt cool, no sign of the fever ever being there.

"I was so scared, I thought I lost you when you just came back to me" I confessed as he held me and I sobbed in his arms.

He held me and comforted  and told me that he would leave me alone in this world that no matter what he will fight any and everything to come back to me.

I grabbed his face and kissed him till I ran out of oxygen then pulled back and closed my eyes keeping my hands on his face and my forehead against his. Just loving that he is awake and well.