Picking him up

I had been talking with Henry on the computer whether it is skype, facetime, insta, or Facebook.

We had met when I sucked up my nervousness when I was in London and seen him in a club with some of his friends and I walked over and tapped his shoulders

"Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but I was wanting to know if you wanna dance?" I asked

He looked at me and smiled

"Sure," he said

I smiled and took his hand and one of his friends took his drink.

I walked us to the dance floor and we started dancing. He held me close and we danced real close.

We went to a table and talked got acquainted and just hung out.

~~~

Since that night we have swapped numbers and stayed in contact with each other

 We went on little dates and became official after a few weeks.

I knew how big of a celebrity he is so I knew that we had to be careful so that our new relationship wouldn't be privilege till we want it to be.

He  introduced me to Kal and right off I fell in love with that dog and he loves me.

When the day came that I had to go back home Henry took me out for the night, we went to dinner, we went to the movies, then his place where we curled up on the couch and just talked.

~~~

Now here I am standing at the arrival gate waiting for Henry to walk through the door. 

I was in a long sleeve with denim jeans and shredded jeans and ankle boots along with a black leather jacket. Paired with a skull  necklace.

 Paired with a skull  necklace

(ignore the purse)

I nibbled on my lip as I waited for him. The very minute I saw him walk through the door with Kal I squeaked and took off running to him.

He seen me and stopped and removed his hand from his luggage and I jumped into his arm and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him as he hugged me.

I leaned my head back and looked at him and pecked his lips a few times before I fully kissed him.

~~

I stood there and ruffled Kal's fur and greeted him before looking back at Henry and smiled before kissing him again.

"Ready? " I asked

 He nodded and grabbed his suitcase, I walked alongside him and Kal as we headed out of the airport to the garage and got to my car.

~~~
"I am so happy to have you here" I said briefly looking at him before focusing back on the road.

"It's so different being here and not for work" he said

I chuckled

"I'd say so, I mean so many years traveling to American to work in Cally or where ever they are shooting but now your here and not working just being with me" I replied

He smiled and grabbed my hand and held it.

I looked in the rearview mirror and checked on Kal who was laying in the back seat and seen he was asleep.