Sexual healing

I laid there next to Henry as he slept just watching him sleep so peacefully. But that didn't last long casue he woke and looked at me with a smirk and I knew he was up to something just from that look alone.

"What?" I asked and got a simple head shake in reply, I arched my brow at him and he shook his head.

I watched as he lifted up and moved so he was laying over me before he leaned down and started kissing me, as his hand slipped beneath the sheet and cupped my breast. I gasped and lost my breath.

"feel good?"

I nodded as I reached up and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back down to my lips and kissed him feveriishly. and used my other hand to slip between and cup his groin making his body jerk a little.

"Feel good?"

He nodded like I did.

"I need you," he tells me as he gasps when I start to rub his groin.

"You need some sexual healing?"

He nodded and closed his as as his hand that was holding my breast ceased his thmb strokes over my nipple while my hand softly rubbed his groin before I softly gripped him before I reached further and messaged his sac.

"Fuck" he mutter and covered his face in my neck.

"I think so me needs to seeth his self inside of me don't you."

"Yes please."

I moved my hand from his sac and he whined.

"Shhh.. it's ok, baby I will play with your sac more once your in me" I assured him.

He moved his hand from my chest and braced his self as he lifted up and I positioned his tip right where we both wanted him. With one full pussh he was fully inside of me.

"Mmmmm."

"So warm and tight."

 I looked up at him and smiled

"Message after ok," he said and I nodded.

He grabbed my leg and put it up over his arm and pushed more. I moaned and closed my eyes while biting my lip.

"Fuck baby, I could live insiee of you."

I opened my eyes and creassed his cheek.

"I wouldn't complain, but your agents might" I stated.

He shrugged before he dropped down and captured my lips in a heated kiss while he made love to me slow at first then gradually built pace. I grabbed his ass and his curls while we kissed and my ody took the pounding his started to give.

Me walls pulsed around him which made him moan. Which he said he loved casue it felt like my walls was sucking him in me deeper.

" Ready to make baby two and posssibly three?" I asked him when he closed his eyes.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Yes, I am."

"Good, then shall we make them?"

He nodded and pushed his self up more and moved my  legs up to his shoulders making my hands drop from his hair and his ass as he really pounded into me leaving no room or space between our lower half.

By body arched and I grapped his shoulders hanging on felling as If I would fall as my hight built higher and higher.

"I need you to cum for me please" he begged as he and I both gasped and moaned as our bodies joined and my walls clamped around him.

"Cum with me," I tell him and he nods before leaning down and kissing me again and with one powerful thrust deep inside me made my coil snap and my orgams rock through me with his following right along with me.

I smiled as I looked up at him seeing his beautiful blue eyes and a small bit of brown.

I brushed his hair out of his face as my legs dropped and he stopped moving inside of me.

"How was that?" I asked

"Incredible."

I lifted up my head licked his lips waiting for entry which he gave me and leaned down so I wouldn't strain my neck as we made out.

He pulled back and softly slipped out when he did I reached down and done like he asked. I went back to messaging his sac.

He closed his eyes and smiled.