Fathers day (Sy)

Earlier this morning Sy went to where he used to train with his brother at arms to talk with them for a bit. 

I had gotten Faith ready and headed out grabbing a few things and then headed back home right when Sy got home.

He walked over kissed me then got Faith out and carried her inside while I carried in the groceries and put the ones I didn't need away. While Akia headed to her dog bowls.

"How was seeing everyone?" I asked as I started cooking us all some breakfast, made some freshly squeezed orange juice and freshly brewed coffee.

"It was good, found out some of them are first time dad's so I gave them some pointers after I congratulated them and wished them a happy fathers day" He replied

"Well, I am happy for them and glad you were able to spend some time with them" I replied as I plated all of our food.

Sy walked over and grabbed mine and Faith's plate while I grabbed the pitcher of orange juice and walked over placing his food before him then sat the pitcher down before I got him some coffee and two cups as well as a sippy cup and sat down handing him his coffee then I poured Faith some juice in her sippy cup before handing it over to her and poured my self some.

~~~

I sat next to Sy as he held Faith then grabbed the gift bag and handed it over to him.

"Mommy and I picked these out," Faith tells him

"Well then I am sure I will love them," he tells her.

She smiles and helps him move the tissue paper before he reaches in and grabs his first gift.

He opens the shirt and smiles

He reached back in and grabbed his other gift reading it as well

He dropped the shirt and looked at me which made me laugh with the expression he made

"Are you serious?" he asked

I nodded my head 

"No joke?"

I shook my head

He looked at Faith.

"Your gonna be a big sister," he tells her

"Yea I saw my baby sibling," She tells him

He looks back at me and I hand him the pictures and watches as he tears up then kisses Faith's forehead before he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Yea! I get baby brother" faith said as she clapped

Sy pulled back and looked at me

"You're having a boy?"

"We are hoping baby Syverson number two is a boy" I replied

"So do I," he said 

I pecked his lips and took the gifts and headed upstairs while Faith and he spent some time together before I headed back down and we headed out. Faith wanted to go to the park and she asked Dominic to go down the slide to her which I caught on my phone and smiled as I watched him be a kid again with his daughter.

After we got some dinner Faith fell asleep on her daddy's shoulder so he carried her inside and up to her room while I followed them and kissed her forehead before we both slipped out and I told him all that the doctor said about baby number two.

"This is the greatest father's day one could ever ask for," he said as he pulled me in his arms and kissed me before sitting me on the bed and knelt to talk to our baby.