Oh Detective

I waved bye to my friends as I left the club wearing

I made sure that I didn't drink but one pina colda then the rest non alchohic

I made sure that I didn't drink but one pina colda then the rest non alchohic. I took a quiet road that nobody ever uses and I set my car to cruse control and kept myself fully alert.

It wasn't till my car was light up with red and blue light that I looked back and seen

I pulled over and parked my car and rolled my window down. As he walked up to my driver window.

"Hello ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?" he asked

I held the smile back as I looked up at him

"No detective I don't" I reply

"Well you was swerving ma'am"

"But I only had one achoholic drink, not enough to effect me" I state

"Please step outta your car ma'am."

I do as he tells me and shut my door.

"Front of your car please" he orders

I nod and walk to the front of my car and lean against my hood and cross my ankles.

"Stand up please."

I stand up uncrossing my ankles.

"Now I am gonan need you to squat."

I arch my brow but do as he says.

"Now blow on this breath alizer" he says as he undoes his jeans and pulls his cock free.

I lick my lip and take his "breathalizer" fully into my mouth and blow it nice and good just how he likes it.

His grunting and moaning along with fisting my hair and growling tells me just how much he is loving this.

"Allright enough.. time for you to be punished" he said tugging my hair.

I pull back and stand up. he flips me around pushes the bottom of my dress up and grabs my tits as his mushroom tip slips inside of my canal and he bottoms out. I cry out and moan before pushing back to fully take him.

"Fuck baby, when I seen your car I was gonan follow you home and make sure you was ok,but then I wanted to see what you was wearing so I pulled you over and when I seen this dress I lost my shit" he confesses as he pounds the hell outta me.

I looked back and smirked

"I knew you would love this dress baby, that is why I bought it, I was thinking of your reaction" I say as I moan and throw back on him multipul times.

He tightens his hold on my breast and I cry out.

Him pounding into me had me wetter then a dewy morning on an early spring morning.

"Oh Detective" I cried out as he picked him his pace and really hammered into me.

My poor G was being abused by his hammer and I was craving for more.

"Come on baby cum for me" he say and pushes deeper.

I cry out as my orgams erupts through me.

"Good girl" he praises and I moan and purr.

thrusts a few more times before he shoots ropes of seed into my womb.

"Oh FUCK Detective" I Cry

"You took me so well bab" he prasied me yet again before slowly slipping out of me and using his hand that held my tits to stand me up and turn me around.

"Thank you for protecting my tits from the harsh rubbing they was sure to endure."

He smiles and palys with my nipples before bending his head and removes his left hand and takes that breast in his mouth and suckles on it so damn good I cry out annd all but climax then and there from his talented mouth and tongue.

I fist his curls and arch my back as he tweaks and teases my otheer tit before swapping.

~~~

We both headed home cleaned up and when we got to bed I rode him like I was riding a branmal bull . His held my wasit and moaned and bucked like a wild stallion. I smiled and hummed as I kept on him like a cowgirl taming a wild bucking horse.

It wasnt long for our climaxes to reach us and take us to our peak. I rode him a bit longer before i dropped beside him panting wildly.

He looked at me and moved my hair outta my face and smiled.

I looked back at him and grinned.

"Love you baby"

"I love you too"

He gets up and leans over me and kisses me passioanitly.