Dad and daughter tea party

Having just gotten home from work I was curisous as to why I didn't hear my husband or our little four year old daughter Kara. I didn't even hear Kal and he normally is at the door to greet me.

After I shut the door and hung up my keys I headed up stairs and changed out of my work clothes and checked Kara's room but no one was in there so I started lookign around till I heard giggling and laughter so I followed the sound to the garden out back.

I opened the backdoor and seen Sitting before me Henry and Kara. She had managed to get him to have a tea party with her. Not like it would takee much asking when it comes to her. All she had to do was ask once and blink her little blue eyes taht replicated his up at him and he would do like she asked.

Apperently from how things was looking she used that to her advantage cause he was wearing a girly purple hat, with a soft pink feather boa while she was in a pink hat and purple feather boa. I smiled and took a quick picture of the two before I decided to let my presents be known.

"Hello you two, how is the teaparty coming along?" I asked and Kara looked over at me and gasped before she got up and walked over and hugged me around my hips. I smiled and hugged her back and leaned down and kissed the top of her hat.

 She went back to her seat while I walked over and bent ddown to kiss Herny and hug him. "Hello love" he greeted " hi" I greeted back with a smile. "Tea is coming along great haven't been out here long, just came out to let Kal roam and then Kara suggested a tea party so here we are while he is over there under the trees resting" Henry anwserd my question.

I looked over and sat Kal sleeping under the shade and chuckled before looking at my two loves as Kara offered Henry some more tea and he thanked her for it and they both pretened to drink the "tea".

"Are the two of you hunger or was the biscuts and pastries enough to fill you?" I asked looking between the two.

 "I could go for some food , what do you say princess are you hungery?" Henry asked Kara who nodded her head.

I bennt down and looked at her "what would you like madam?" I asked giving my best accent which caused both her and Henry to chuckle. I looked at Herny and he smiled while I looked at Kara and waited for her reply. She stopped laughing and just smiled at me "um sandwhiches please" she said.

I nodded my head and stood back up. "Lunch will be ready shortly" I tell them as I turn and walk off heading back in the house to make them some sandwhiches.

I couldnt tare my eyes away  from the scene before me as I watched Herny and Kara have the time of their lives.

Once I had made their shadwhiches I cut them up in squares so it would go with their tea that I was actually gonna take out there to them.

I heard Kara laughing about something as I took the food out and placed the plate in the middle before I sat the pitcher full of tea on Henry's side so he could distribute it. "Have fun" I said then turned and made my way back in letting them have they daddy daughter time.