Gave his self away

While Henry was outside with Kal I decided I was gonna watch his "reading thirst tweets" video again.

I sat back and played it.

"do you get called daddy a lot?" the producer or someone asked him

"On the internet.. sure" he replied.

He introduced himself and said what he was gonna do.

He read a nice non-thirst tweet and said that it wasn't bad.

I chuckled a bit.

"Henry Cavill can like stick his tongue down my throat I guess" he read

"Thanks...thanks for the opportunity."

I smiled at that one and watched as he read another one.

 Before getting to a little bit dirtier one.

"Can I just say it Henry Cavill can fcking destroy me, like legit he can superman this hoe"

I covered my face laughing when I saw his face reaction when he got to the word fcking. Before I listened to his reply.

"That is very kind of you, I appreciate your vigur.. but don't hurt yourself"

" Such a gentleman" I murmured to myself not hearing him walk in.

I felt a brush against my side and I dropped my hand down and patted Kal before I ruffled his fur.

"I would let Henry Cavill split me in half."

"And boy can he do it," I remarked

I heard a chuckle and I looked over and winked at Henry before turning my attention back to the video.

"Thanks for saying it."

He placed that tweet aside

"What do people get up to in their free time?"

"visualizing your sexy ass pounding them roughly and as they say daddy" I replied.

"Why are you watching this video?" He asked as he picked me up and took my seat before sitting me in his lap.

"To watch you give your self away" I tell him

"How do I do that?"

"you'll see."

I hit play and finish the video.

~~~~

"Here it is daddy the moment of truth where you give your big dick energy self away," I tell him looking briefly over my shoulder at him before turning back and watching.

"Henry Cavill definitely excludes big dick energy and to make it even better I'm 99% sure he is actually big, I'm weak just thinking about it"

I laughed and snorted before laughing more which made him laugh.

"Thank you. Why the 1%  I ask. and furthermore no comment."

"To late sweet cheeks you gave it away that your sexy British ass is big dick energy," I said as I laughed.

"I didn't give myself away" he claimed

"Oh but you did," I remarked as I closed my laptop and moved it aside.

"But that's alright only I will know just how big you are daddy," I said

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

I laid my head back against his shoulder before turning it and suckled on his neck leaving a perfect love bite and hearing him moan.

I pulled back a little and licked over the mark before lifting my head a bit pressed my lips against his when he looked at me.

He lifted my legs up in on his arm and wrapped his other around my waist before he stood up still kissing me and walked away with me.

He kicked the door closed before walking over to the bed and setting me down then pulled away.

"So you think I gave myself away about my dick size?" he asked as he removed his shirt

"Baby you know you had, and I am positive everyone who watched it does to" I replied as I stripped outta my clothes

"Well, it's like you said only you will be allowed to see it."

"Damn straight I am, not drop your drawers and come to momma," I tell him

He shakes his head before doing as told.

He laid over me while his girth nestled deep inside of me.

I closed my eyes moaning at the feeling that I get every single time his girth is nestled in my core.