Spoiling him

I messaged Henry that we would be having a date tonight at eight o'clock I told him the location to meet me.

I Went to the jeweler and picked up the ring I had made for Henry, then I got the necklace I had purchased as well before I left and headed to the florist and picked up the roses I had ordered then I bought a silk rose and headed home.

Once there I placed the real roses in water and a vase before I headed off upstairs and put the two gifts in a gift bag before I set it close to the bedroom door and got ready to go. I decided that since Henry and I live together I would get ready in the guest room. I told him that and that he could leave before me or after it was his choice.

After I slipped on the green and black strapless heart neckline dress I grabbed my black strap heels and put them on before I did up my hair and makeup. I used the full body mirror that was in our room but I moved it to the guest room so I could use it tonight and I gave myself a once over then took a picture off myself.

~~~

When I arrived at the restaurant I had the reservation for I informed the host my name and she showed me to my seat and told me when my guest comes she will show them to me. I thanked her and watched as she walked away.

"Hello I am Nikole I will be your server what can I get you to drink?" she asked "I will like your champagne please chilled on ice," I tell her and she nods her head writes it down then walks off right as Henry shows up.

I stand and straighten out my dress and see him walking in wearing

 I smile as the host shows him to me and he looks me over before looking right at me with a grin on his face

 I smile as the host shows him to me and he looks me over before looking right at me with a grin on his face. I open my arms and he walks into them and kisses me.

"Wow! you look stunningly sexy" he comments as we sit across from each other. "Yeah well you look so mouth-watering I was refraining from drooling" I replied and he chuckled which made me smile.

The server came back and poured the champagne before placing it in the ice that she sat next to the table.

"I will be back in a few to take your orders", she tells us and I thank her before she leaves.

He looks at me "not that I am complaining or anything but what is the occasion?" he asked. "I figured since you spoil me so much and do so much for me why not return the favor, so here we are on a date, then back at home I have more for you", I tell him.

He nods his head and takes a sip of his champagne.

After we place our orders we talk about work, and then we talk about what we would like to do together once we have free time in our busy schedule.

"I think a nice simple little vacation would be nice. Just you, me, and Kal" I tell him as Nikole brings our food to us and we both thank her before she walks off. "I was thinking the same thing, I mean we deserve it after all, with all the hard labor we have put in why not take time for ourselves selves" he replied and I nodded as I took a bite of my food.

The rest of the dinner we fed each other, talked, and drank the champagne before switching to water. 

After the day we headed home in our cars and I walked in with him and had him sit on the couch while I headed upstairs and grabbed the gift bag and slipped the silk rose in with the real ones then headed downstairs and walked over to him and sat down. I handed him the roses first.

"I will love you till the very last rose dies," I tell him and he looks at the roses and smiles noticing a fake one

"I will love you till the very last rose dies," I tell him and he looks at the roses and smiles noticing a fake one. "Then your love for me will never die," he remarked and I nodded my head before I handed him the gift bag and watched as he set the vase of flowers on the table and took the bag before he removed the decorative paper and took our the first box.

He looked at me and I stared at him before he looked at the box in his hand and opened it seeing.

He chuckled and took it out of the box and looked at it.  "Flip it over," I tell him and he does and reads the inscription 4ever my superman. He looked over at me before leaning over and kissed me softly. I smiled as I watched him pull back and unclasp it before he handed it to me then turned and I placed it around his neck.

"Once more gift in there," I tell him having clasped the necklace together. He turns back around and reached back into the bag and grabs the smaller box and opens it seeing

"That is my heartbeat every single time you tell me you love me," I tell him as he looks at the ring

"That is my heartbeat every single time you tell me you love me," I tell him as he looks at the ring. "Also it glows" I added as he takes and slips it on to his ring finger having taken his wedding band off. "I love my new wedding band...I love both of my gifts and the flowers baby" he tells me as he moved the boxes and bag next to the roses and faced me fully.

"I love everything about you and I always will, there will never be a time where I will never question my love for you or your love for me," he tells me as he held my face then pulled me to him. I grabbed the back of his neck and moaned as our lips touched.