Chapter 29

Shadow/Dark Night  P.O.V:

After hearing the message, me, Knuckles and Rouge we run in the hangar and took the first GUN plane closest to the doors, Rouge and I took the pilot seat and Knuckles behind us then once opened we propelled ourselves outside and flew over the sky until we arrived at Egg Fleet Ship, a lot of its ships we try to stop us but the Rangers have come to take care of them while we take advantage of the situation to infiltrate the ship.

Once we get inside  we sart walking  carfully not attractting any attention since we want to get the out safe, there were alot of rooms we didn't know where to go first so we decide to separate; Knuckles take the left, Rouge the Right and i take the straight one.

I keep runnig looking around until i find myself on his prisons room, i keep calling Nexus and Chaos but no answers, that stress me more so i check every single cell, and they anywhere, i thought that maybe there more than one prison room so i start running searching for another rooms but nothing.

After few minutes of running i notice one room that caught my attention, it was the same room that Nexus and Choas send their message, once i got in i feel a strong sensation of thier presence here like they're right her, i use one the computer and keep looking at anything that could help me to find them but nothing.

After seaching with any result, i find one of his secret project and a secret file, i'm glad that Tails give me this USB port containing a decryption system, in no time it's decrype the file, since the systeme will take some time i decide to readed.

I open the secret files and there a lot document, about the herms around the world and i read thier names, but why did eggman need that anyway ? but everything stop once i saw his name, " Sonic The Hedgehog" on his files, my eyes couldn't believe what i just read, once i click on his name there where a bunch of olds videos of him in his house, i feel my eyes tearing again. He was spying on him but why?

I keep watching all his videos, i notice how he lock himself from the outside and stop comunicate with any of his friends even Tails, video after video  I notice that his body shape start to change too, he bellywere getting bigger and a little smol female breast appear, he even hide by wearing a pink crop top and a a black short with long pink socks with black lines like stripes

I never though i'll see him like that in whole life, he so beautiful, how couldn't i see him so beautiful like that, he was sitting on the couch rubbing his belly saying a lot of cute stuff and even singing a lullaby

i silencely sing with as i put my hand on the screen,the tears keep rolling he keep rubbing his belly, he was pregnant for sure but by who? who's the father? I m... The father? That could explain a lot of things, i feel hurt to see him like this and the guilt came back, he suddenly stop singing and rub his belly  happily but why?

 " what's wrong too excited to born? * chuckles* i know the world's so beautiful, i can't wait for you to join us here, my little sweetheart"

...

" what kind of name should i give you? oh i know Sonic junior * laughnah that may annoy your father too much * chuckles* oh i know Stchuball * laugh more*"