You?!

Camila's Pov

My eyes immediately shot open as soon as my alarm echoed around our room. Birds flying outside can also be heard as the wind blew through the window that sent shivers to my body. I stare at the ceiling for a moment since my brain is not yet with me.

Actually, last night was fun until it turns out to 'what the hell just happened?'. Right, I remember it now. I just kicked someone last night. I was just looking for a restroom then a girl pointed and told me that room is the restroom so I go in. Turns out, I only ended up to someone's-no, scratch that one. It's not just SOMEONE cause THAT person is a PERVERT! She hug me from the back and started to kiss my neck while grabbing my small boobs, squeezing it gently. How inappropriate was that? On top of it, she's also naked. Half naked, to be specific. Though I can't deny that she have a good body, the abs, toned arms and shoulder, everything, the fact that our face is only inches away makes me panic so I did what I did.

Anyway, enough about that since I'm not going to see her again anyway. Let's talk about something good like....today is our first day in Princeton University!!! And I'm soooo excited to make my College life super memorable alongside with my bestfriends.

I usually woke up around 11:00 am but today is exceptional so I jump right off of my bed with a wide smile written on my lips.

"Goodmorning, Kaki."

"Morning, Barney."

"Why are you smiling? Is there someone you're currently seeing?" My little sister asked curiously while looking at me.

"What?" I chuckled, "No, I'm just excited cause today is our first day."

"Kaki, when will you get a girlfriend so someone can drive us to school?"

"Hmm...." I think for a moment, "Actually, I don't have that in my mind right now. Besides, it's good to ride a bike."

"No!" Sofia groaned that made my eyebrows furrowed, "All of my classmates in Williamsburg High have their own car. I think I'm the only one who's riding a bike." I saw the small frown plastered on my sister's lips so I walk over to her direction and take a seat beside her.

"Atleast you're different from them all. You know in our school today? All of the students there are so rich that they can afford everything. While me, Dinah, and Ally are the only students there who's different and there's nothing wrong with it. So don't be sad, okay? Once Kaki graduated, I will buy us a car and I will be your personal driver. How's that sound?"

A wide smile slowly plastered on her lips, "Really?" Sofi asked excitedly as I nodd my head in response.

"Really. Give me a hug?" Sofi immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down as she hug me super tight.

"Walz?" I can hear Dinah's voice outside the room so I pulled away and stand up from the bed to open the door, "Yes, China Jane?"

"Oh! You're up already. How unusual of you."

"I'm pretty much excited that's why."

"Janel called me. She wanted us to go to the bookstore to cover some shift for only a couple of hours. She said she'll give us $75 dollars per hour and since we have 3 hours left before the school starts, I think this is a good idea."

"$75 dollars per hour?!"

Dinah nodd her head, "Are you coming?"

"Sure! I'll go take a bath first."

"Alright hurry up, you turtle." I smiled at the Polynesian girl before I koala hug Dinah, causing both of us to giggle.

-