Team Lauren or team Hailee?

Camila's Pov

Camila's Pov

15 minutes before our first subject starts, I parted ways with the girls so I can go to the rooftop, the usual meeting place I had with Hailee ever since we met. It became my favorite place as well because of it's fresh air and the peace it brings to my mind and my soul. But the main reason why this place is my favorite is because I get to spend some alone time with her. I hold the handle of the door, feeling this much excitement to see the person that I love. Right, I didn't choose to use the word Like but rather Love. I know it's been almost a week since I met her but there's something about Hailee that really attracts me. And I'm sure as hell this is not just an simple crush or Infatuation. I know because when our eyes first met, I knew in an instant, it was love at first sight. As for Lauren, hate at first sight.

I can feel my heart racing inside my chest as I slowly open the door with a tight lipped smile plastered on my lips. The rooftop was quiet, like the usual. But something's missing, Hailee's presence.

Strange. She isn't here today.

I adjust the strap of my bag against my shoulder and exit the rooftop. There's no reason for me to stay there anyway. I glance at my watch and it's already 6:50 am, 10 minutes before the class starts. The hallway was already crowded so I decided to take the long path instead and walk to the corridor or also called by many as The Musical Hall. There's only few students walking around here since students who takes up musical course are only few and limited unlike other courses.

While walking, a harmonious sound suddenly filled the air that immediately catches my attention. Without knowing it, I followed where that beautiful sound was coming from until it lead me to the music room. The door was slightly open so I peek inside and it was Hailee playing the grand piano.

How can she be so perfect? Like, so effortlessly perfect? She's just sitting there playing the piano and yet, she can easily make the butterflies in my stomach feels so much more alive.

With all of my courage, I open the door and go inside so I can see her up close. I walk carefully so I won't distract her from playing.

"Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you..." Hailee suddenly stop from singing as her hazel eyes shift on my direction.

"Hmm," I cleared my throat, feeling a little nervous under her gaze.

You can do it, Camila. Just...speak and act normal.

"you...you played piano really well. And your voice, it sounds so great. I love it." I spoke shyly with a small chuckle. I'm trying so hard to keep my cool by maintaining our eye contact but I failed to do so as I ended up looking down like I always do everytime I'm talking to her like this.