Part 2: You're Her Everything; She's My Nothing

Camila's Pov

Both of us stood there, feeling our body froze for a moment. I can't think straight right now especially when my brain suffered from severe shock as well. Everyone was quiet while looking at us, "It was you who tackled me. You almost knocked my teeth out." Lauren broke that very awkward silence that surround us.

My cheeks are red as hell and I can't even make a steady eye contact to anyone around here after the kiss happened, "Hey, what kind of expression was that?" Lauren spoke again but I remain quiet, "Was that...was that your first kiss? I'm surprised you had never been kissed before." I felt Lauren's hand around my waist, pulling me closer to her, "Aren't you touched? Shall we even make it more romantic?" I push her hand away from me, shifting my eyes on Hailee who's currently looking at us.

"Hailee."

"Camila." Lauren grab my arm, preventing me to walk closer to Hailee, "Get off of me!" I yelled out of frustration as I pull my arm away from her.

"You tackled me and gave me your first kiss! There's nothing much to explain!"

"No!" I shift my brown orbs on Hailee, "Someone pushed me and I'm sure everyone saw that that's why-"

"-You don't need to explain anything. I don't care who you kiss." Hailee respond before shifting her attention to Meghan.

My heart started to feel that aching throb inside my chest. It hurts that I can't even breathe properly. And so, I run away from everybody. I looked dumb in front of her again and I hate it!

I don't know exactly where I'm going. All I know is that I need some space to think and absorb everything. Why do we always fall inlove to those who doesn't love us back? Why can't I love Lauren instead? Because if I ever do, I don't have to feel this pain everytime I see Hailee and Meghan together and everytime she act like I'm nothing to her. It hurts to watch the person you love, love someone else. But there's nothing else I can do. I'm just Camila. I'm no match for Meghan who's gorgeous as hell, rich, and smart.

I sat back down in the sand, watching the waves of the ocean go back and fourth. I pulled up my knees to my chest and hug them tightly as I close my eyes, letting the tears to fall down. Crying is the only thing that can make me feel better, at least that's what I know.

"Camila," I immediately shot my eyes open when that very familiar voice suddenly echoed right beside me. I stand up and quickly wipe away my tears.

"H-hailee, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

I tried to avoid her gaze but Hailee hold both of my shoulders with her face a few inches of distance away from mine, "Since the day you confessed, you always shut me down. Now, I think this is the time where we can talk. Alone."

"Okay, I'm all ears."

"I'm really thankful that you liked me more than just a friend. I feel grateful that somehow, someone saw me as the real me more than being just a member of A4. You're a great girl, Camila. You're cute, you're wonderful, and you're lovely. And as much as I want to love you as well, I can't. I can't because I'm already inlove with Meghan."

My eyes broke down in tears once again, "I know." I chuckled while sobbing, trying to find some strength to breathe, to speak, to stand still, to make a steady eye contact with her. But with Hailee's soft hands against my shoulders and the way she look in my eyes makes it impossible for me to pull up any strength. Cause truth is, when Hailee touch me, I felt really weak, "I understand that you will never love me as much as I do you, because who would really choose a daisy in a field of roses, right?"