Mission Possible: a Sweet Revenge for Camila Cabello

Lauren's Pov

Day 2 of 30 days

"Roger!" I called him out while going downstairs in which he immediately rush and stand in front of me, "You're finally awake, Young master."

"Isn't it obvious? Can I call you when I'm still asleep?"

He look down while shaking his head, "Anyway, did you do what I asked you to?" I asked as I walk over to the dinning area to have my breakfast.

"Ofcourse, Young master!" I look at him, motioning him to start. He cleared his throat before he speak, "Her name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. Her birthplace is in Miami-"

"Stop!" I look at him with a furrowed eyebrows, "Roger, what the hell? I'm not interested to know her basic information, okay? I want to know something deeper about her. Like, what is her fear or whatever it is!"

"I-"

"-Do you still want to have a job next morning?"

He nodded eagerly, "O-ofcourse, Young master."

"Then give me something!" I hissed while glaring at him. I put down the utensils and crossed my arms against my chest, "One..."

"W-well, she don't like horror movies, Young master. Also-"

"Wait!" I raised up my hand, motioning him to hold down his thought for a moment, "If she don't like watching horror movies, it means she's afraid of ghost right?"

Roger nodded as smirk plastered on my lips, "Great!" I stand up from my seat. Suddenly, my hunger vanished and replace with a hype and excitement that runs through my veins, "Oh! And one more thing, hold your thoughts for a moment, yes? Starting today, you're going to report that to me every morning." I tapped his shoulder with a wide smile, "Great job, Roger." Then I hurriedly run upstairs as another brilliant idea pop up in my head.

-

"Hey people, listen up!" I clapped my hands to get their attention. As soon as I arrived at Princeton this morning around 6:30 am, I immediately gather 30 students and dragged them to the meeting room inside the library to discuss our very important mission, "You...are the chosen one to be part of this very special mission..."I grabbed the marker and write it down on the whiteboard as murmurs and whispers started to circulate around the room.

"...And our special mission is...Mission Possible: A Sweet Revenge For Camila Cabello." I put down the marker and face them, "If we ever pull our first mission to success, all of you will get $50,000 dollars. How's that sounds?"

"Great!"

"We're all definitely in!"

I smiled at their positive reaction but then one idiot commented coming from the back, "We're going to beat her off to death if that's what it takes to get that $50,000 dollars!"

"Idiot!" I throw the marker towards his direction, hitting straight to his forehead that cause him to groan in pain.

"No one's hurting Camila! Anyone who touches her will surely get a red card, understand?" They all nodded in agreement.

Thank god, I'm making myself clear with this children.

"Anyway, in this mission I'm going to play both villain and hero. Villain in terms of I'm going to tell you what you're going to do and hero because I'll be there to protect her. Also, all of you will tease us like...we make a great couple, something like that. Make sure that Lee will not be there to interfere or ruin our plan. Any mistakes made will surely face a punishment, understand?"