The Red Card

"Camila, wait for me!" I turn around to see Ally running towards my direction while holding an iced cold coffee in her hands

"Camila, wait for me!" I turn around to see Ally running towards my direction while holding an iced cold coffee in her hands. Then suddenly, she slip at the edge of the stairs, causing her to lose her balance. Luckily, I was quick in grabbing Ally's hands before she completely roll down the stairs and hurt herself even more.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked as I assist Ally.

"I'm fine."

"You scared me. Be careful, okay?"

"Thank you, Mila."

"Here's your phone." I hand it over to Ally that she immediately accepted, "But my iced coffee..." We both turn around as Ally suddenly stopped from talking when we saw that her iced coffee is literally got poured all over Lauren.

Oh no.

[3 hours earlier]

The bell rings around the hallway, indicating that the next subject is about to start so we hurriedly run to B-25 where our Architectural Design subject will be held.

"I'm Professor Miller. And this is the introduction to Architectural designs. But before we begin, can anyone tell me why you came to Princeton?" Professor Miller asked while looking all of us. He slightly nodd his head, motioning the guy who's sitting at the left corner of the room to speak.

"This is the best school." -Boy#1

"To get hands-on experience." -Girl#1

"Princeton has the best professors and environment that will surely help us become a Topnotcher students." -Drizella

He smiled at everyone's answer, "Good answer, everyone! But what I want to tell you is that...most people won't pass." Ally, Dinah and I look at each other. We're in a real danger, "During these four years, I will hold you to the strictest criteria. You might feel tortured. Even so, I won't make it easier for you. Let me tell you this, we have limited capability but...we have unlimited determination. Don't be held back by your capability. Always remember that if you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means First Attempt In Learning; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. means Effort Never Dies; and if you get No as an answer then always remember that N.O. means Next Opportunity. Always, always keep that in mind."

I took a sighed as small smile plastered on my lips. Though he looks a terror Professor who will surely give us a free trial in hell, what he said definitely inspired me to not give up no matter how hard this course was. Ever since I was a little kid, I really wanted to be an Architect. I'm really aiming for that Arch. abbreviation right before my name. Imagine what it sounds like: Arch. Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao.